𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THE BRAT'S PUNISHMENT (18+)

y/n kicks off her shoes again and runs to sits down on the couch. rindou who was behind her walks over to her and drops her shopping bags on the floor.

rindou had took her to go shopping after lunch because "I haven't seen you in so long, I just want to spoil you." quotes rindou.

rindou sits down beside her and pulls her onto his lap, she sighs and leans against his chest. "do you mind telling me what were you up to in the two days while you were home?" rindou leans back on the couch and plays with her hair.

she pauses and thinks about it. "I did a lot of things. some are fun, some are boring and some are quite interesting." she says.

"can you name some of them?" rindou asked.

"hmm, I played the piano most of the time when I'm bored. oh I've tried to boost up my cooking skills but failed miserably." y/n pouts a little.

Rindou chuckles and pinched her cheeks. "I didn't know you play the piano and it's okay if you don't know how to cook."

"the piano is more like something for me to kill time when I'm bored." she shrugs, turning a little and wraps her arms around his neck.

"will you play for me someday?" he asked, staring deeply into her eyes.

y/n felt her heart starting to beat really fast when he did, she could also feel her cheeks getting warmer from the way he was looking at her, so lovingly.

"maybe, in the near future." she breaks eye contact immediately, not trusting her heart to calm down anymore.

she felt him placing soft kisses behind her neck and he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and she sighs in satisfaction.

she felt his hands sliding up to her stomach and grabs one of her boobs, his rough hands softly squeezing it. she bites her lips and leans her head back against his shoulders.

"did you miss my touch, my love?" she heard him whisper into her ears and she nods.

"I'm just touching your boobs and you're already getting excited, how pathetic." she heard him chuckling lowly.

she gets turns on even more by him degrading her. "I want you, rin." she mumbles out and his hand on her chest got tighter.

she lets out a soft moan from the pain and also pleasure. "beg for it then." he says and she pouts a little.

"you're always making me beg." she was feeling quite bratty today, so she decided to argue with him.