𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

RACE WITH TIME (18+)

the sky was dark outside, rindou looks down at his watch and smirks. "we don't have much time." he says, looking down at her.

y/n knew the plane ride was around an hour or so. "I'll do anything you want, sir." she answered, letting him hear what he wanted.

he hums in satisfaction, "come." he held his hand out and she got up, they started walking towards the back and rindou pulls out a key, unlocking the mirror like door.

he pushes the door open and it was a bedroom, "strip and kneel in front of the bed." rindou says, pushing her inside and locking the door behind them.

the door was surprisingly a one way mirror glass door too, you could see the lounge area outside.

y/n did what he asked and started stripping off her clothes, leaving her in her undergarments and getting on her knees. "I said strip, all of it." rindou says, sitting down in front of her.

she moves quickly to get her bra and undies off, tossing them onto the ground. "tell me, have you been a good girl tonight?" rindou grabs her chin.

y/n shakes her head, "no."

Rindou laughs before asking, "and do you know what happens when you're not a good girl?"

"I'll get punished." she mumbles, making rindou hums in satisfaction.

"get up on my lap, butt up." rindou says, holding a hand out to help her.

y/n gets up and got onto his lap, laying down on her stomach with her butt facing up. she was about to turn to look at him when a harsh slap was landed on her butt cheek.

she lets out a soft moan from the stinging pain.  "I want you to count." rindou says, his hand was rubbing on the place where he had hit.

y/n nods and bite onto her lips as another harsh slap landed on her butt. "two." she moans out.

not giving her anytime to process the pain or helping her to relives the pain this time, he slaps it again and again until her butt cheeks were bright red and burning.

"ten—" she moans out, there were tears rolling down from her cheeks from the pain.

her body gave away how excited she was which made rindou smirks, his finger slides through her folds, making her moan. "look at you, getting wet from this."

"get up." y/n got up and her legs shook from excitement.

"face the door and bend over." she turns around and her eyes saw the lounge area outside, two of the flight attendants were sitting there too.