𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

WATCHING YOU

WATCHING YOU

"get the fuck up, we need to go." the youngest sibling kicked their oldest siblings who was falling asleep on the couch in their living room.

It was currently 12am midnight and they were about to go. Haru yawns and rubs his eyes, "I'm tired as fuck man. why did we agreed on going on missions this late?" he asked, getting up from the couch.

"so we don't get caught easily and you were the one who suggested it when we started doing this, dipshit." y/n glares at him, zipping up her boots.

the three of them walks out from their house in all black, matching with their mask. Haru unlocks the car and they got in.

the car looked pretty normal from the outside but inside, it was a room full of computers and their weapons.

"the address." Hiro connects the map to the monitor and the screen in front lights up with the map showing and a green dot was seen on the target.

y/n sat down and grabs her sniper, checking and making sure it's the way she liked as Haru drove off to the destination.

"Haru will be going into the building to look for the guy and destroy the evidence and y/n, you'll be on the building next to the targeted area with your sniper and I'll be in the security room a floor below Haru." Hiro explains as they came to a stop in front of a building.

"the target lives on the ninth floor, door 903." Haru nodded. they all grabs their things and split up, blending into the crowd of people who were still awake roaming the streets.

she grips onto the bag on her shoulder as she watches her both leaves her alone. "here's the door card for the building, be careful." y/n nods and she turns, walking into the building.

she slides the card on the scanner and it beeps, opening the door to let her in. she flashes an eye smile at the guard before going up the elevator, to the roof.

she unlocks the roof door and walks out, shutting it behind her. "I'm here." she spoke into the earpiece.

she set up her things and looks towards the building in front of her through the sniper's scope, checking the area around her brothers.

she could see Hiro typing on the computer. "go." she watches as Haru got into the apartment and hit the guy, making him unconscious so he could work in peace.

she watches as Haru got in front of the computer and did everything Hiro told him to before plugging the USB cord into the computer.

"the evidence has been ruined." Hiro looks up from the laptop, letting Haru know and gave a thumbs up out the window for hana to see.

Haru went on to unplug the cord and shutting the computer off, "Haru, watch out!" Hiro shouted into the earpiece.

then, a silenced gun shot and glass shattering was heard. the guy behind Haru who had a lamp in his hand fell backwards onto the floor.