𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

PAIN & PLEASURE (18+)

she leans against the car seat and took a few deep breaths once she got inside. the other side of the car door opens.

rindou came in and shuts the door. his assistant starts up the car and they speeds down the busy road of roppongi.

she could feel her phone going crazy in her bag, it was probably Judy freaking out that she was leaving with rindou haitani.

"maybe you should answer your messages?" rindou turns to look at her, when they stopped at a red light. y/n blushes and thank god her mask was back on, covering her face.

she takes her phone and saw all the messages from Judy. "quite a friend you got there, you know hyping you up." she turns to see him leaning close, looking at her screen.

she blushes even more and shoved her phone back into her bag. he chuckles before they speed off again once the light turns green.

stopping outside the building, he dismissed his assistant and walks into the building with his arms around y/n's shoulders.

she felt all the eyes on her but she kept her head high, "not shy at all?" she heard rindou ask once they got in the elevator.

"there's nothing to be shy about, especially when it's about you." y/n's eyes glistens while she speaks, making Rindou chuckle.

they walk out the elevator once they got to the highest floor and he unlocks the door, letting her in first before shutting it.

the penthouse was dark but it was also softly lit up by the moonlight coming from all the glass windows. "shoes off." she heard rindou says from behind her.

she kicks off her boots and walks over to the window, looking out and down the streets of roppongi. "quite the view, isn't it?"

she felt rindou's warm hand on her waist and the other one was on her shoulders, slightly rubbing on it before his hands slides up and grabs her neck, applying a small amount of pressure on it.

she gasps a little, she felt her eyes rolls back as her head tilts back and leans against rindou's upper chest. "hmm?" he hums.

"very much so." y/n whispers, her voice was shaking a little and she sounded breathless.

she felt his hand leaving her neck and the warmth behind her was gone, she turns to see him walking towards the couch and sat down. "come." he held his hand out to her.