Chapter Twenty One

Caroline woke up tangled in Klaus' arms that morning, his scent surrounding her senses.

She couldn't help the smile that graced her features as the memories of the previous night played in her mind. At this moment, she felt that she was where she had belonged all along. Maybe she should thank Bonnie for messing up the spell? If it wasn't for that, she wouldn't be here after all.

"Someone's in a good mood I see." Klaus said amused.

"Aren't you?" Caroline asked, moving her head, so she could look at his face. His beautiful blue eyes met hers and Caroline's heart skipped a beat.

"I'd go as far as to say that my Day is of to a good start." Klaus smirked.

"How come?" Caroline asked playfully.

"It might have something to do with the beautiful woman that is lying completely naked in my arms" Klaus mused.

Caroline's heart fluttered. Instead of giving him a verbal answer, she lifted herself up and kissed him.

Klaus deepened the kiss and pulled her on top of him, moving her legs so that she was straddling him.

Smut warning

Caroline moaned, feeling him already hardening. She rolled her hips against his, earning a growl from the hybrid.

Deciding she wanted to hear more of this, she moved her lips down slowly, peppering soft kisses on every part of his body she could reach.

She used one of her hands to grip his shaft, massaging him lightly.

Klaus' breathing got heavier the closer her mouth got to its destination.

When she finally placed a soft kiss on top of his now fully erect member, Klaus placed one of his hands in her hair.

Caroline glanced one last look at his face before taking him in her mouth.

Klaus moaned as he felt her hot mouth surrounding him, sucking deliciously.

She kept up her movements until Klaus decided he could take no more. Before Caroline could even realise that he was moving, she lay flat on her back, Klaus hovering above her. His signature smirk firmly in place, Klaus returned the favour. Starting with kissing her passionately, and moving down painfully slow.

Caroline could barely contain the sounds escaping her mouth. The attention Klaus gave her body made her squirmy and hot.

"Fuck!" Klaus had placed a sloppy kiss on her core, sending electric waves coursing through her body.

Focused on the task at hand, Klaus let his tongue play with the sensitive bud between her thighs.

Her body went rigid so Klaus had to hold her hips still.

It didn't take long for his expert tongue to make her go over the edge. Caroline yelped in pleasure, trying to contain her now furiously beating heart.

Klaus moved his head again, kissing her deeply. Caroline could taste herself on his tongue as he entered her swiftly, making her moan in his mouth.