Chapter Fourteen

Klaus and Caroline walked into the compound. She was enjoying the fact that he still had his arm around her.

"I hope you at least enjoyed your time away from Mystic Falls." Klaus suddenly said.

"I did. More than I had thought, actually." Caroline admitted.

She stopped walking abruptly. Klaus faced her with furrowed brows.

"What's the matter, love?" He asked.
Caroline bit her lip and looked down.

"About that kiss." She started shyly.

"What about it?" Klaus asked taking her chin into his hand to make her face him.

Her eyes were filled with something he couldn't quite decipher.

"Nothing. Just forget I said something." Caroline told him. She hated that she always felt so self-conscious around him.

Klaus smiled and stroked her cheek. He had no idea what she was about to ask, but he had a feeling that he knew what she wanted. And hell, he wanted it, too. Without thinking about it too much he leaned forward, connecting his lips with hers.

Caroline gasped in surprise and Klaus used this to brush his tongue against hers, effectively deepening the kiss.

She moaned and pulled her arms around his neck.

Klaus growled and pulled her closer to him by the hips. Her body felt heavenly pressed to his. He could feel his control slipping away. He wanted her.

Klaus flashed them to the nearest wall, imprisoning Caroline's body between the rough stone and his body.

Caroline felt her body collide with a wall, but couldn't care less. She had thought kissing Klaus was amazing before.

But the way he kissed her now was so much more intense. She knew she shouldn't but she wanted him. Badly. So she moved her hands to his jacket and removed it from his shoulders.

Klaus broke the kiss to look at her. He had to make sure she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"If we don't stop now, I won't be able to hold back." Klaus told her, his voice filled with lust.

"Then don't." She simply said.

"Are you sure, love?" Klaus asked with his last bit of self-restraint.

"Seriously!" Caroline exclaimed before roughly kissing him again.

Klaus groaned and pushed his body impossibly closer to hers.
Caroline responded by lifting herself up and wrapping her legs around his hips.

Klaus used the position they were in to flash them to his bedroom. Once inside, he moved his hand to her back, unzipping her dress.

Then, he laid her down carefully, removing her dress in the process.

Klaus took in a sharp breath at the sight of the beautiful woman laying in his bed.

She was more than beautiful, the matching black underwear bringing out her porcelain skin just right.

Caroline pulled him closer by his necklaces until she could reach the rim of his dark Henley. She pulled it over his head effortlessly and wasted no time in bringing her hands to his exposed chest, worshipping every muscle with her small hands.