Henry 36

A/N (Hi. I got sick again like an idioit :/ so I'm just doing an longer chapter so in case I can't post next week.) 

Luther POV

      Silently, I sat there watching Ciel pace back and forth over and over again. I looked at the trap door beside me. There is no way we are getting back in from there. 

      "I got it!" Ciel exclaimed. I jumped in surprise because of his sudden outburst. 

      "Got what?" I said in confusion. 

      "We are going back to my manor," Ciel explained. 

Your POV

      I felt a sharp pain in my head while I groggily turned over to my side. Wait this isn't my bedroom. I tried to jump up quickly realizing that my wrists and ankles were strapped tightly to a white chair. I looked around and noticed Sebastian unconscious in a glass coffin. 

      "Oh, your awake," A man with brown hair wearing a white coat chuckled. 

      "Who are you and what do you want?" I hissed. 

      "Tsk tsk tsk. They always ask questions," he responded. 

      "Are you Henry?" I asked. 

       He smiled then replied," Ding ding. Correct."  It all felt so surreal that I was face to face with Henry. 

       "You must have a lot of questions. I will answer them to the best of my ability," Henry smiled. 

       I thought for a moment then asked, "Why are you doing all this? What's your end goal?" 

       "Curiosity. I'm just a curious person. I really couldn't care less about what my clients do with my hybrids or how much money I earn. I just want to see if I can create a new species. How they would think and react with the world. How humans would react to them and what the world would become," Henry explained. 

       "You're sick...You took away people's lives. All for your sick curiosity," I snarled.  

       "Sure if that's the way you see it. The way I see it I made them powerful and lengthened their lives. Many of them signed up because they had deadly diseases. Sure not all of them...volunteered but I needed more test subjects after my last lab was destroyed," Henry explained. 

        "Why...was I here in the first place and who destroyed your last lab," I asked. Henry sat down in a chair across from me and crossed his legs. 

       "There was a demon named Claud. He was such a pain. I made a deal with him but unfortunately, the cost was my soul. I obviously couldn't afford to give away my soul before I finished my research so I have been running away from him ever since. Claud destroyed my last lab but I was thankfully able to get away...regarding the reason why you are here...I might as well tell you," Henry said. 

       I held my breath in anticipation. " I was...friends with your parents. Your mother was a demon and your father was a human. To be honest they were quite friendly. They were among the only people who supported me and had faith in me becoming a scientist," Henry explained. 

      "W-what...happened to them? Why did they leave me?" I asked. 

      "I came up with the idea to make hybrids so everyone would respect me and buy my creations. Whenever I tried my serum on humans they would die. My hybrid serum was only effective before adolescence. So I decided to ask your parents if I could use you because you were the perfect subject half-human and half-demon. They said no so I had no choice but to kill them with Claud's help and to take you myself. Eventually, you somehow were able to escape," Henry explained. A warm tear ran down my cheek I felt like I was about to burst. My blood was flowing rapidly through my body. My ears and tail suddenly popped out and I grew claws. 

      "Oh wow! What an interesting transformation. Your eyes appear to have turned red thanks to your demon blood and you have grown claws and fangs. You're actually my most successful creation your demon blood has perfectly mixed with my hybrid serum. I mean your friend Luther was my first successful human project," Henry rambled. Suddenly a man in a black suit came in. 

      "Y/N, this is Black, my bodyguard. I made him from scratch so he doesn't have a name," Henry smiled. I continued to glare at Henry while I clenched my fists piercing my flesh and sending a thin stream of blood down my palm. 

      "Good evening sir, our customer has arrived," Black informed. 

       "Okay let's get going then. One moment Y/N I'll be right back," Henry said. I was left there in the chair with my burning anger. Once I could no longer hear Henry or Black's footsteps I began to toss and turn in the chair trying to wiggle myself free. I bent over and used my fangs to rip the leather straps on my wrists. Once my hands were free I began to loosen the leather straps around my ankles. I wobbly got up and began to walk towards Sebastian. There was some type of gas from somewhere continuously pumping into the glass coffin holding Sebastian. I ripped the plastic wire pumping in the glass with my claws. The glass coffin opened releasing the gas. Sebastian slowly opened his eyes and got out of the coffin. 

      "Sebastian are you feeling okay," I asked. 

      "Yes, I'm fine. I was conscious while I was in that coffin but I couldn't move. The gas most likely was directed towards demons. Since you are half-demon it probably didn't fully affect you," Sebastian said. 

      "I'm happy you're feeling alright...Sebastian...I'm going to avenge my parents Henry needs to die," I declared. 

       "I will help you in any way I can," Sebastian smiled. 

Ciel POV

       "I will need everyone's help to save Y/N," I said. 

       "Of course I'll help!" May-Rin answered. 

       "I haven't talked to Y/N much but she is still a phantomhive servant. So I'll help," Bard responded. 

       "Y/N is nice and we are all family here!" Finny cheered. 

       "I guess this was your idea... but how will they help they all seem to be human?" Luther asked. 

       "You'll see," I whispered. 

       I then turned back to my servants then said, "Thank you, everyone, we don't have much time we need to get going." I looked at everyone's faces and could tell how surprised they were that I said thank you. I cleared my throat snapping them all out of their daze. 

       "Let's go," I repeated. We left my manor and ran toward the William's manor as quickly as possible. We then stopped in front of the closed trap door. I quickly turned my head hearing rustling in the bushes. 

       "Arm yourselves" I whispered. A young woman in a white lab coat came out from the bushes. 

       "W-wait d-don't shoot! I'm...here to help," She stammered.