Contract 20

Your POV

      I look over to Ciel to see how he's doing. Suddenly, a knife flies and lands by my foot. 

      "Stay focused on our battle," Claude snapped. I grit my teeth and continue to swing both swords at Claude. Alois and Ciel continued to fight. 

      "Capture her quickly Claud," Alois grunted while clashing swords with Ciel. Claude nodded. 

      "I believe this dance has gone on long enough," Claude said. What? Strings began to surround me and I was trapped. 

      "I suggest that you don't move unless you want to lose a limb. These strings are stronger than steel, " Claude informed. Claude turned around and began to walk toward Alois and Ciel. Omg, they're going to kill him I have to do something. I looked at the swords in my hand. I could try to throw these swords but my aim is horrible. I thought for a moment then I came up with an idea. I took one of the swords and used the string to try and bend it into a boomerang. The sword sliced clean in half. Okay, I just have one more shot I'll use less force. I looked over at Ciel laying on the floor. He's still alive he must be. I just have to save him. I bent the last sword and it worked. I concentrated and aimed for Claude's neck. I threw it with all the strength that I had. The boomerang landed in Claude's chest. It wasn't the neck but it was still a fatal blow.

Claud POV

      I can't believe I'll be killed by a child. This was unexpected. The strings surrounding Y/N fell becoming useless pieces of yarn. 

      "Claud!" Alois yelled. Alois tried to run towards me but was stopped by Ciel holding on to his leg. Alois kicked and cursed at Ciel over and over again until he let go. I failed as a butler but at the same time, I could have dodged the sword. Perhaps deep down I knew that all this was pointless. In the end, what was I trying to accomplish? 

        "Don't worry about me master. It seems that I have failed you," I groaned clenching my chest. I felt my consciousness slipping away and my energy seeping away. 

        "Y-YN, get...that bastard...Henry..."I whispered. 

        I closed my eyes. It was time for me to rest.

Your POV

       Henry is that who he was talking about earlier? 

       "Y-you...I'm going to kill you!" Alois fumed.

I'm going to kill you!" Alois fumed

       Sebastian burst into the room while throwing a knife landing right in Alois's neck sending his blood gushing to the floor. Alois fell to the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him. He gasped before he closed his eyes. 

      "Thank you, Sebastian...but Ciel...he's seriously hurt, "I sobbed. Sebastian kneeled down beside Ciel and slightly lifted Ciel's head. 

Sebastian

      I'm going to regret saying this. What I'm about to do may be the most idiotic thing I've ever done. 

      "Y/N form a contract with Ciel. A contract that in exchange Ciel becomes a Demon," I ordered. 

       "Contract? Demon? I'm not even a demon...Well at least I don't think I am," Y/N replied. She doesn't even realize it? I take out a mirror to show Y/N her eyes. 

       "You're a demon. Just follow your instincts," I added. Y/N nodded and closed her eyes.