Blooming 8

Ciel POV

      I rub my eyes and look at the time. It was really late. I stood up and began to walk towards the infirmary. I opened the door and I didn't see Y/N. I headed towards Y/N's room and slowly opened the door. 

      "Good Evening master I was just about to get you," Y/N beamed. 

      "To...get me?" Ciel said. 

      "Yes, I saw a greenhouse behind the mansion, and I wanted to ask if you could show me around?" Y/N explained. I looked down and contemplated and decided to bring her to the garden. 

      We sat down on a bench in front of the fountain and flowers. 

     "You know a little bit about me so what about you," I asked. 

      Y/N sighed and said, " I don't remember much about my past. My last two homes are what I can remember the most. The second last one was a nice couple but then one night the house flooded and I ran to their rooms and they were...dead...The last one just...used me as a test subject and trained me. You know the rest." I looked at Y/N. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to ask what she meant by "trained" but I didn't want to cross a boundary.

      "It's umm...fine now...I'm here now. These flowers are beautiful," Y/N added while smelling a flower. 

      "Yeah...they are," I said while staring at Y/N. The moon gave her body a soft glow and brought out her gentle facial features. Her hair looked beautiful and contrasted well with the flower she was holding. She looked beautiful but in a way, she looked sad. Her lips- I shake my head. What am I thinking?!

Your POV

      I smell the flower and smile. I turn over and look at Ciel. I blush lightly looking at his beautiful complexion. His eyes were a beautiful ocean blue that matched his hair. We lean into each other when suddenly Ciel said, "It's getting late I should go." Ciel hurriedly rushes off. I sit there alone for a while. I put my finger on my lips and blushed. Do I like Ciel? Why would I? He's rude, cold, and strict. I blush some more and run to my room and throw myself onto my bed. 

Sebastian 

      I head over to Master's sleeping quarters and knock on the door. I don't hear anything for a few moments then I hear a delayed come in.

      I open the door and bowed while I said, "Good Evening master are you ready to retire?" Ciel just sits there with his face in his pillow. 

      "Master are you alright?" I asked. Ciel removes his pillow revealing his blushed face. "Don't ask," Ciel grumbled. 

      "As you wish Master," I chuckled. I remove my master's clothing and found suitable nightwear for my master. It seems that my young master has a crush. Hmm... maybe it could be Y/N. What an interesting development. I sit by my master's bedside till he falls asleep then I close the door and exit the room. Those cat ears I saw on Y/N earlier maybe I can find out more about her. I exit the manor through the window and head toward the city.

Hope you enjoyed :)) Ciel is finally opening up ;))