Awakening 19

Your POV

      "CIEL! I screamed I tried to run over to him but then suddenly, I dropped to the floor and barfed. It felt like every last drop of blood in my body was burning. It felt like I was being torn apart like my body was fighting with itself. Am I turning into those humanoids? I looked over to Ciel I had to protect him. I went over to Ciel and wrapped a cloth over Ciel's wound. 

      "I'm...fine Y/N we can still...run," Ciel whispered. Oh hell no I'm not letting Claud or Alois get away with this. I looked over and saw two knight statues each holding two swords. 

      "Y/N...what happened to your eyes?" Ciel asked. My eyes? 

      "This is taking so long...Claud get me Y/N," Alois ordered. I ran over to the knight statue and grabbed three swords. I passed one to Ciel while I held the other two. 

      "Why must you make this so difficult. I don't like it when things are difficult," Alois grumbled. Claud rushed towards me. I dodged him and took a swing. He dodged it and took out golden butter knives. Do all demons use butter knives or something? 

      "If I must hurt you to complete my master's wishes I will," Claud said. 

       "But you wouldn't kill me," I chuckled. Claud's eyes changed to a reddish color. Is that what Ciel was talking about? I continued to swing the swords at Claud while he threw his knives. I dodged the knives but was hit by one making a small slice across my cheek. 

Ciel POV

      I picked up the sword and looked at Alois.

      "Time to fight fair and square once and for all," Alois grumbled. Alois picked up a sword off a knight statue then pointed it at me. Alois and I charged toward each other and began clashing swords.

Sebastian POV

      The silver-haired maid took a gun out of her bosom while the triplets each took out some sort of sharp weapon.  They all charged at me at once. I dodged then jumped on top of a tree. 

      "None of you seem to be human," I said. I took out a few knives then threw them at the triplets. They dodged them then charged toward me. The silver-haired maid shot at me destroying the trees. I hopped to the ground. One of the triplets swung his spear at me. I dodged the swing then I yanked the spear out of the triplet's arm. I then threw the spear piercing all three triplets in the middle of their heads. The triplets tried to walk away but fell into the lake. 

      "Oops," I chuckled. The silver-haired maid furrowed her brow then threw away the gun she was holding to take out a bigger one. She shot at me over and over again while I continued to dodge her attacks. I threw dozens of knives at her. I was able to hit her with three. I had the advantage because the gun she was holding was extremely big and heavy. I jumped onto the large gun pushing it to the ground. I then took out a knife and sliced her head off. I dusted off my hands, clothing, and wiped the blood off my cheek. 

       "Well, then I should go see how master is doing."