Hatred 18

Your POV (Yes your ass is still alive. Your ass got plot armor. XD)

      I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. My head was pounding and my neck felt sore. When I finally regained consciousness I started to panic. I was tied to a chair and my mouth and eyes were covered. I tried to relax by breathing in and out but it wasn't working. I'm scared. I heard the sound of a door opening and footsteps. 

     "I told you to use the clothy thingy. Now you hurt her poor neck". Wait...was that Alois? He did this? 

     "My apologizes master but I didn't think it would work quickly enough." Claud too. 

     "Whatever," Alois said. Footsteps approached me and the blindfold was taken off. "I started to yell under the tape on my mouth and squirmed in the rope. 

      "Aw... you're cute when your mad," Alois giggled. He's sick. 

      "Send the triplets and the maid to the entrance. Ciel will probably come for his mistress. Then we can just kill him then," Alois ordered. Kill Ciel? Is that what Grell was talking about? I started to scream and cry. 

      "Are you mad because I'm going to kill your ex-boyfriend," Alois laughed. 

      "Life isn't fair. Ciel always takes everything from me!" Alois yelled. 

      "I was always planning to kill him. I guess it will just happen sooner rather than later. Prepare her for dinner," Alois ordered. 

      "Yes master," Claud replied. Alois left the room leaving me alone with Claud. Claud removed the tape. 

      "Listen here you...thing the only thing stopping me from killing you right here and now my master. If I had it my way you'd be dead," Claud snapped. Why would Claud want to kill me? 

      "...W-why...?" I asked.

      "I made a deal a long time ago. That human didn't hold his end of the bargain so I'm destroying all his life's work before I get to him. Plus you're disgusting. I've seen what those other experiments turned into," Claud explained. Claud then pulled out a dress. I started kicking and screaming as he dressed me. I felt disgusting and disgusted as I sat there tied up sitting on a chair. All I could think about was Ciel.

Ciel POV

      "Sebastian run faster!" I snapped. That bastard took Y/N. I had to get there as quickly as possible. We arrived and ran towards the entrance. Triplets and a maid holding weapons charged toward us. 

      "Hold them off I'm going to get Y/N," I demanded. I ran past the maid and triplets while they fought with Sebastian. I entered a ballroom and saw Y/N standing with her arms tied and Alois beside her. 

      "You bastard give me back Y/N!" I yelled. I took out a gun and started shooting at Alois but it was empty. 

      "What the hell," I whispered. 

      "Claud removed the bullets in your gun," Alois laughed.

      "What? How?" I asked. Suddenly a knife pierced my body and I dropped to the floor.