The Undertaker 12

Sebastian POV

      "Good morning young master," I greeted with a bow. "Are you prepared to go to the Undertaker's shop with Y/N?" Ciel stared up from his documents. 

      "Yes go take her to the carriage, and remember what I told you," Ciel responded. 

      "Yes my lord," I said. I walked over to Y/N's room and knocked on the door. I opened the door while Y/N sat there with a worried expression.

      "What's wrong?" I asked. 

       "My book...it's gone," Y/N said in disbelief. The book might have been stolen by someone that went to last night's ball.

      "I assure you Y/N that I will do whatever it takes to find that book for you," I assured. 

      "Thank you, Sebastian," Y/N sighed. 

      "Follow me Y/N we will be heading to the city again to meet someone who might be able to tell us more about you," I said. 

Your POV

      I followed Sebastian to the carriage and sat in the seat waiting for Ciel. Ciel eventually comes out and enters the carriage. 

      "Good morning master," I greeted with a blush.

       Ciel looked down then said, "That kiss from yesterday. Forget it I wasn't thinking straight I was tired." I looked away from Ciel. Really he was tired. That's all he has to say. He kissed me because he was tired. I have never felt so angry and sad at the same time. I sat in the carriage for the rest of the carriage ride silently staring at the scenery until we arrived. We exit the carriage in front of a store.

 We exit the carriage in front of a store

Ciel POV

      We all enter the shop.

      "Oh, hello Ciel are you here for a coffin fitting!" the Undertaker beamed. 

      "No. We are just here for awnsers as always," I grumpled. 

      "Oh? What do we have here. Is this the girl?" the Undertaker asked. The Undertaker approached Y/N and began looking around her as if he was inspecting her. I felt uncomfortable for some reason so I pulled her away by her wrist. She looked at me then pulled her wrist from my hand. 

      "Do you have any information about me?  Maybe about what I am?" Y/N asked.

      "Hmm...I don't know what you are but I can tell you who does if you make me laugh," He said. 

     "Make you laugh?" Y/N asked with a confused expression. 

     "I'll handle this. Wait outside with your ears covered. Do NOT try to listen or see what is happening in this room," Sebastian demanded. 

Your POV

      I wait outside with Ciel until we hear a loud cackle coming from the Undertaker's shop.

      Sebastian then opened the door, "You may come in." We both enter the shop still seeing the Undertaker laughing while holding his stomach. He wipes a tear from his eye. 

      "That was too good!" the Undertaker gasped while still clenching his stomach. 

      "Okay you laughed now tell us what we need to know," Ciel ordered. 

      "Okay here's a piece of paper with directions too a guy who knows about this stuff," the Undertaker said. 

      "Thank you so much," I cheered with a smile. We leave the shop and ride back home. 

      "Sebastian when will we go to this location," I asked. 

      "We will most likely leave tomorrow. We have to prepare for the trip if we are going." He informed. I nodded and head to the garden to do my tasks.