A Game of Chess 5

Sebastian POV

       I knock quietly three times on my master's door. I hear an uncaring come-in from the other side of the door. I quietly open the door. 

       "Good morning young lord how was your sleep," I greeted. 

       "As per usual," Ciel answered with a yawn. I began to swiftly remove Ciel's garments and opened the drawer with neatly laid out clothing. Once I was satisfied with the clothing arrangement I began to dress Ciel.

        "Sebastian, what did you find in that house," Ciel asked. 

        "It wasn't just a house young master it was the manor of the Williams family," I informed. 

       "Huh? That's odd I have never heard such news of them having a child," Ciel replied.

      "Perhaps they knew something about her we don't?" I suggested. 

     "Perhaps...anyway what were you able to find in the Williams manor?" Ciel asked. 

     "The manor was burnt to the ground all that was left was some ashes. It couldn't have been human who or whatever did this and they wanted no one or nothing left. I doubt they were any survivors. I checked around and found a gold watch that was still working. That's it," I informed. 

     "It might belong to the person who did this and assuming they wanted no survivors they might come after Y/N," Ciel said. 

     "That is a good possibility. Young lord, I also suggest that you try to get closer to Y/N," I advised.

    "Why should I?" Ciel hissed.

    "She might open up to you more about her past and she can be useful in the future," I encouraged.

    "Fine, whatever," Ciel mumbled.

Your POV

       I wipe my sweaty forehead while May-Rin and I finish the last of the cleaning. 

      "Phew. the halls are swept and mopped, all surfaces are wiped down and dusted, and all the furniture is put in its rightful position," I panted. 

      "That was a lot of work. We finished early so I'm going to look at Seba-... I...uh...mean look at the super pretty flowers is what I meant to say, bye!" May-rin rambled rushing hurriedly down the hall. I chuckled and sighed. I guess I should find something to do. I should check out the library maybe there is some information about what I am. 

       After wandering down the halls aimlessly I am finally in front of a room that seems like the library. I slowly open the door. 

      "Wow..." I whisper. This place was huge there has to be something in here I don't even know where to start looking. Sebastian said something about demons so I should start there then look for some books on cats.

      I look around the towering bookshelves for books on demons. I turn around a corner and crash into someone. Each of Ciel's hands plants down beside the sides of my head. He stares at me wide-eyed. I stare at him blushing seeing him up close I can see how good-looking he is. He has beautiful clear blue eyes and the light from the library window illuminated his body. He stands up and clears his throat.

       "You should watch where you're going. I could have hurt you," Ciel scolded. Why is he being nicer it's not completely nice but it's nicer. 

      "Well anyway I should...uh...get going," I said. 

      Ciel grabs my wrist, "Wait do...you...play chess?"