Just Down the Road 14

Your POV

      We finished loading up the carriage with our luggage then we stepped in. Ciel glances at me the whole carriage ride. I try my best to ignore him but when those big blue eyes stare at me it's like I melt and turn into goo. I do my best to think of how excited I am to meet the person who can tell me what I am. I spot an old man on the road. 

      "Stop! Stop the carriage! Someone is on the road!" I yelled. I jumped out of the carriage and ran towards the old man on the road. 

      "Are you ok? What happened?" I asked. 

      "H-H-H-H," he croaked. 

      "H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H," he hollered.

      "HENRYYYYYY!!!," he shrieked. Suddenly his skin sheds off like a snake and needles expel from his body. He grew in size and drool spilled from his mouth.

 He grew in size and drool spilled from his mouth

Ciel POV 

      I jumped and pulled Y/N away getting one of the needles lodged into my arm.

      "Are you ok young lord?" Sebastian asked worriedly. I removed my eyepatch revealing a purple eye.

 I removed my eyepatch revealing a purple eye

      "Yes, I'm fine. Kill the lizard, that's an order," I demanded. 

      "Yes my lord," Sebastian said. The lizard lunged towards me shrieking. Sebastian threw a silver knife landing right between the lizard's eyes sending it flying back. Y/N starts to calm down but the lizard wasn't dead. The lizard squeezed out of the rock and stood up. It then grabbed the knife in its head and pulled it out. It shrieked again and began to run towards Sebastian. 

Your POV

      Omg, what's happening. I have never seen anything like this before. My ears and tail pop out before I know it. The Lizard is fast as he charges toward Sebastian. Sebastian dodged the attack while he cut off the Lizard's arm. The Lizard shrieked while he held his arm as it spewed out blood. The arm regrew back into place. Sebastian threw six knives at the lizard. The Lizard's arm lay on the floor for a few seconds before it bounced up and flew towards me and Ciel. 

      "Bloody hell," Ciel yelled while he took out his gun. Ciel shot the lizard's hand till it turned to dust. He continued to hold me in one arm as he shot the lizard's arm. 

      "Sebastian! Aim for the Lizard's hearts," Ciel ordered. Sebastian nodded and took out three knives. The Lizard charged towards Sebastian. Quickly, Sebastian shot the three knives right into the Lizard's three hearts. 

      The Lizard shrieked while it scratched at its chest before it fell to the ground with its last breath it whispered, "H-Hen...r-ry..."

      I watched the lizard turn into dust and blow away in the wind. I'm still thinking about Ciel's other eye. What do those designs mean and why is his eye a different color? My ears pop back in. 

      "Whatever that thing was it kept saying something about Henry," Ciel said. We all went back in the carriage. I look at Ciel's arm. 

     "Ciel it's bleeding," I said while I wrap a cloth around the wound. 

     "It's fine," Ciel brushed off. 

      I let go of his hand then look him in the eye and whispered, "Thanks..." Ciel cracked a small smile then turned his head to look out the window. I have never seen Ciel smile truthfully before now that I think about it. I then smile a little too.