Who Are you? 2

Your POV

What's with this guy!? 

      "I'm not going to ask again who are you?" he asked once again.

       "Master perhaps we should wait till she is able to speak," the stranger suggested. He stared down at me once again. Why does he keep staring at me like I'm the gunk under his shoes? 

      "Tch, very well, then I give you five minutes," He said. How are five minutes going to be enough time for me?! 

      "Yes, young master," the stranger replied with a bow. The blue-haired boy took one more glance at me then dramatically stormed off. What the heck is wrong with that kid. He seemed around my age and this guy with black hair seems to be his butler.

       "May I?" the butler asked looking down at my clothing. I blushed a little bit. I nodded having someone see a little bit of my body is better than dying. The black-haired stranger peeled a piece of the blood-soaked clothing off my shoulder. His eyes widened.

       "It appears that you have healed," I stared down in disbelief. In the past, I have always been able to heal faster than others. I was also stronger than people would typically be that were my age. Even so, I have never healed this quickly before. 

      "Are you a demon," the stranger asked with a serious tone. 

      "A what?" I asked in confusion. 

      He thought for a moment then offered, "Why don't I give you some clothes to wear before you speak with the young master?"

       "That would be nice, thank you" I replied. He carried me once again in a bridle position and brought me to a guest room.

       "In this room, there will be 3 outfits to choose from take your pick," he informed. 

      "Thank you," I said. I enter the room and look in the closet.

A/N( You can change the color/designs on the dress if you want and if you don't like dresses you can just add pants and keep the top :) ) (I had to go through and change all the outfits because they all disappeared for some reason sorry about that -_- bro...)

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

I finally decide on an outfit and look at myself in the mirror with satisfaction. My nose starts to tickle and I sneeze. My ears and tail pop out. 

      "Ugh not again," I groan. Whenever I use force, sneeze, get over-excited, or feel a strong emotion my ears just pop out. It's such a pain. I concentrate and my ears and tail disappear. I sigh and walk out of the guest bedroom.

       Sebastian looks at his pocket watch and informs, "It seems that our 5 minutes are up let us go talk to my young master." I Nod and follow behind him.