The Lab 15

Your POV

      We arrive at a forest but we had to make the rest of the journey on foot because the carriage wasn't able to fit through the forest. We walk through the dense woods and eventually arrive at a mansion. My jaw dropped. The house was destroyed. 

      "Oh dear, it seems to me that someone does not want you to know anything regarding what you are," Sebastian said. 

      "It's fine we can still try to scavenge whatever is left it's not burnt to ashes like the William's manor," Ciel suggested. 

      We entered the broken manor that was filled with loose walls and debris

      We entered the broken manor that was filled with loose walls and debris. We see numbered doors and cages throughout the manor. Syringes and broken glass were scattered all over the floor. I step on something then I look down to see that I stepped on a clipboard. 

      "What does it say?" Ciel asked. 

      "It says Dr. H. files." I read while I flipped the pages, "Each page afterward says project 1A, project 2A, project 3A, and so on." 

      Ciel looked at the clipboard for a moment then guessed, "This manor might actually be a lab. "H" might be "Henry" so this "Henry" person might be the scientist. The fact that this lab is hidden in the forest and I have never heard of it before. All these cages and projects. These scientists were running illegal experiments." 

      "That old man that turned into a lizard was probably trying to tell us about Henry. He might be one of the projects," I added. We continued down the hall but we were cut off by a huge metal door. Sebastian knocked it down with a kick sending it flying across the room. A foul stench filled the room that's when I noticed the bodies littered across the floor. The bodies were humanoid. Some were pigs, dogs, lizards, and even cats. 

Ciel POV

      I looked over at Y/N while she dropped to the floor. 

      "Y/N what's wrong?" I asked.

       Y/N stayed silent for a moment then sobbed, "The Undertaker said that we would find answers about what I am here...Don't you see these bodies?! They're like me! Am I gonna go Psycho cat mode and start attacking everyone?! I'm just a freak experiment in a lab..." 

      I bent down then hugged her while assuring her, "You are so much more than that. You are kind, compassionate, and you make me laugh. We will find whoever did this to you and fix this." Y/N continued to cry in my arms. Suddenly, a radio turned on. 

      "Hello Y/N seems like you found out sooner than I expected. I can't have you ruining my plans yet so you need to leave." the mysterious voice from the radio chuckled. Not too long after the radio exploded causing a fire. Then more radios exploded spreading the fire across the already broken down lab. 

      "We have to leave," I urged. Y/N still sat there in shock sobbing. I grabbed her by the wrist and rushed outside with her and Sebastian. We sprinted back to the carriage and rode away leaving the burning lab in the distance.