Leaving Some Behind 35

Sebastian POV 

      "Luther take Y/N and the young master while I try to fend of these hybrids," Sebastian ordered. I pushed my hand through a hybrids chest killing it in the process. I then take out 3 silver knives and throw them plunging them into 3 hybrid's necks. I looked over to Luther he looked back to me and nodded then took Y/N's hand while ran towards the ladder. After I killed some of the hybrids more came rushing in. 

Ciel POV

      "You two should go first," Y/N offered. 

      "No, you will be climbing the ladder first," I ordered. 

      "I still need to talk to Henry," Y/N argued. 

      "If we leave now we can live another day and come back. Right now we need to leave!" I yelled. Y/N finally nodded in agreement then began to climb up the ladder after Luther.  Luther exited the shaft and held out his hand to let in Y/N. In the distance, I could hear Sebastian killing hybrids. 

      Suddenly that stupid voice came on again and said Lockdown initiating. The trap door began to close  Y/N looked down at me then jumped back down to the main floor. 

      "Y/N! What in the bloody hell are you doing?!" I yelled. 

      "Go in quickly we can't both make it in before the trap door closes," Y/N replied. I began to climb down the ladder. To my surprise, Luther grabbed both my arms and pulled me up to the surface. The trap door closed beside me as I lay there shocked. I looked up at Luther then stood up. Clenching my fist I punched him right in the cheek leaving him with a bruised face while sending off a few drops of blood. 

      "W-Why did you pull me up! You should have left me there with Y/N! Now she is stuck there with that insane scientist and a bunch of hybrids out for blood!" 

      Luther held his damaged cheek and then explained, " I had to. Both Y/N and Sebastian would never forgive me. Plus there is no telling what Henry would do to you." 

       "What do you mean?" I asked. 

       "I know you think I haven't noticed but I know you're a demon. Part of the reason why he used Y/N is because she is a demon," Luther explained. I don't understand why is he specifically focusing on demons?

Your POV

      I watched as the trap door closed shut. I turned around to see a tiger hybrid right in my face. Before the tiger hybrid was able to bite me a knife flew across the room and plunged right into the tiger's neck. 

       "Be careful Y/N these halls are crawling with hybrids," Sebastian cautioned. Sebastian walked towards me covered with what I could only think to be hybrid blood. 

      "I have been here killing as many hybrids as I can," Sebastian explained while he wiped the speck of blood off his cheek. 

      "All the doors are closed thanks to the lockdown. It seems that we are being watched. The lockdown and the hybrids attacking us is no mere coincidence. Our top priority should be getting out of her in one piece," Sebastian said. We walked down the hall and the deeper we went the more hybrid bodies I saw. This is a 'friendly' reminder not to mess with Sebastian. I have no idea where to go. This place is so huge and has so many rooms that an exit could be anywhere.  We continued to walk down the hallway but out of nowhere Sebastian suddenly stopped. 

      "What's wrong?" I asked. 

      "A gas. There is some type of gas filling this room. I can smell it. We need to find a way to ventilate the area," Sebastian explained. We began looking around for vents, gas masks, and any openings. Basically, anything that could help us. Sebastian tried to break down a wall but the material was too strong even for Sebastian. 

      "Y-Y/N..." Sebastian trailed off and then fainted. 

      "Sebastian! Are you okay!?" I yelled as I caught him. Sebastian doesn't respond. I hear footsteps swiftly approaching me. Before I could turn around my vision turned black as I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head.