Surprise Guest 16

Your POV

      Sebastian enters my room with a worried expression then pleaded, "Y/N, please eat something. You haven't eaten for days." I was just so tired and done. 

      "Yeah...I'll eat something. Just give me one moment to pop my ears back in," I replied. I probably will turn into those things too. My ears and tail are getting harder to control. I get up and walk down the hall. I just needed a moment to take a breather but then I hear a commotion coming from the entrance. 

      "Why are you here? Leave," Ciel coldly demanded. 

      "That's for Y/N to decide," Alois yelled. I peeked my head over the wall to take a look. 

      "It appears that she is here," A tall man with black hair and yellow eyes said. 

      "Hey Y/N. It's me from the ball!" Alois beamed.

       I walked over to them and asked, "Is there something you need?"

       Alois grabbed both of my hands then giggled, "Let's go to the city and have some fun!"

      "She can't," Ciel glared. 

      "Why can't she," Alois argued. 

      "Fine, if she really must go with you to the city then I will be accompanying you both," Ciel replied. 

      "You don't need to worry about us I called over your fiance," Alois smirked. His fiance, I almost forgot about her. Not a moment later Elizabeth came running towards Ciel throwing her arms at him for a hug. 

      "E-Elizabeth?" Ciel stuttered. 

      "Yes, it's me! Alois told me we were going on a double date so, of course, I would come!" Elizabeth giggled. A double date?! 

      "Alright let's get going," Alois said.

Ciel POV

      We all entered the carriage and sat on opposite sides. Alois picked up Y/N's hand then smirked at me. Ugh! Sick! He makes me sick! I wanted to punch him with every last drop of blood in my body. He made my blood boil. 

      "Were here!" Elizabeth cheered. She took my hand then rushed us away from Alois and Y/N to a clothing store. I looked back at Y/N not wanting to leave them unsupervised. It didn't take long for Elizabeth to drag me so far away that I could no longer see Y/N. 

Your POV

      "Let's do some fun things! If you need anything ask Claud," Alois said. 

      "Umm...yeah...okay," I responded. He dragged me over to a clothing store. Alois tried on all sorts of odd outfit pairings but it did make me laugh. It's been a while since I laughed like that. 

      "I know what we should do next. We should steal one of that stall lady's bread," he whispered. 

      "How? She is guarding them like a hawk," I asked. 

      "We just grab and run. The chase is half the fun. Oh, I just made a rhyme," Alois laughed. I nodded then we slowly approached the bread. When we were right beside it we each snatched one and ran. 

      "Hey come back here you brats!" The stall lady yelled. She called out to a younger-looking boy then he began to chase after us. Alois was a faster runner than me and quickly got ahead. I tripped like an idiot and the boy got ahold of me. 

      He looked at me then said, "You shouldn't go around stea- Woah...I-I...mean can I have the bread?" He blushed still holding onto my arm. I looked up at him then handed him the bread. He looked at the bread then back at me. 

      "Here you can have it," He flushed. 

      "Thanks..." I replied. He blushed harder then rushed back to the bread stall.