Revenge 37

Your POV

      "So you want revenge?" Sebastian asked. 

      "Yes." 

      Sebastian smiled then pondered, "I always wondered why humans loved the idea of revenge so much. In the end, it doesn't change what already has been done. I guess they just want the satisfaction in the end whether it changes anything or not." I looked over to Sebastian but continued to walk with him silently. I couldn't find the words if there were any words to even reply to that. 

Ciel POV

       "What do you mean...you're here to help?" I asked. 

       The woman took a deep sigh and then answered," I-I with Henry..." 

       "Spit it out," I snapped. 

       "W-when I heard what Henry did to Y/N's parents I had to save her. I couldn't take care of her so I just left her at someone's doorstep in a box. I figured that she would be safer than staying here." 

       "What do you mean by what Henry did to Y/N's parents?" I questioned. 

        "Y/N was the perfect candidate for our project she was half-human and half-demon. When Y/N's parents disapproved of the idea Henry made a deal with a demon to kill them...h-her parents were so kind," the women explained. I could see tears beginning to form in her eyes while she palmed her fist trying to keep her composure. 

         "I've seen so many kids die...while all I could do was watch. I thought we were helping them...the sick ones...Even now after knowing the truth, I was still helping him...I'm scared," the women sobbed. 

        Finny took her hand then assured, "We will help you save those kids." The woman smiled while wiping her tears.

        "Thank you," she whispered. Finny smiled back at her. 

        "Oh...my name is Adelaide by the way I'm a scientist here. I already know who most of you are Henry has been watching you," she said. 

      "How?" I questioned. 

      "I don't know..."

      I looked over to see Luther silently standing there staring at her. I even forgot he was here because of how silent he was. Luther turned around and began heading back into the woods. 

      "Where are you going!" I yelled while grabbing his shoulder. 

      "Anywhere but here," he answered coldly. 

      "What's wrong Luther," May-Rin asked. 

       Luther thought for a moment then snapped, " I don't care what her sob story is she watched us die and watched me suffer. She helped him. I don't care how sorry she is." Luther's ears sprouted and sharp fangs bit into his lip. 

       "You need to calm down. You can solve any problems you have with her later. Right now we need her to save Y/N," I explained. Luther sighed then retracted his ears and fangs. Adelaide sat there quietly for a while looking to the ground. 

      "Enough of this. Adelaide do you know another way in," I asked. She nodded and then opened a camouflaged door in a tree. 

      "When I took Y/N away from here I used this route an...ally helped me make it," Adelaide explained. We all rushed over to the door and began climbing down one after another.

Henry POV

      "Black...I guess I'm a bad person. But who gets to really decide what's good and what's evil. People slaughter other living creatures like insects and cows heartlessly so am I so wrong. Who made the rules anyway...but I guess it doesn't matter anymore once I release my serum society will go to its natural order. Killing others for survival."

Your POV

       It felt as if we aimlessly walked around for days until we reached a door that did not look like the others. Sebastian swung open the door. We found them. Henry sat down in a chair in the middle of the room with Black at his side. An older, fatter man sat across from them. 

      Henry turned around and smiled at me then sneered, " Let's begin."

A/N Sorry that I didn't post a chapter last week. Even though I was really busy today I decided to squeeze a chapter out. Welp anyway have a good week bye~ :)