Preparations 9

Your POV

      May-Rin and I go up and down the halls putting up decorations, checking with the caterer, and cleaning the manor. 

      "Oh, seems like it's time for Master's brunch. Would you like to give it to him?" May-Rin teased. I blush and look down.

     "I'll take that as a yes," she giggled while handing me a tray with cookies, cake, and tea. I walk down the hall and knock on Ciel's door. 

      "Come in," Ciel yelled from the other side of the door. I enter the room and blush. Omg, why do I keep blushing this can not be good for my heart. 

      "Good morning master I brought you brunch," I said while putting the tray down on his desk. Ciel looked at the tea then picked it up and began drinking from it. He glanced at me then looked back down. 

      "Your hair. It looks...nice," Ciel said while continuing to read the newspaper. My face lit up like a light and my ears and tail popped out. Ciel looked up at me and stared at my ears and tail. Ciel's mouth gaped open while I ran out of the room with my hands covering my ears. Omg, he saw my ears and tail!

Ciel's POV

        Sebastian entered the room. 

       "Good morning young master how was your brunch," Sebastian asked with a bow. "I-it...w-was...fine," I stammered. 

        "Young lord, is something wrong?" Sebastian asked while cleaning up my tray. "Y/N, Did you know Y/N had ears and a tail?" I asked looking at Sebastian.

       "I did, "Sebastian admitted, "But she asked me not to tell you." 

       "I think something like this is something I should know!" I snapped.

       "My apologize my lord. I assure you I will not make the same mistake again," Sebastian assured.

       "Whatever is there anything else I need to know?" I hissed while flipping another page of my newspaper.

       "This morning I went over to the Undertaker's shop and asked him if he knew anything about Y/N circumstances. He then gave me a book and told me I should give it to Y/N. In addition, he also said he would have to see her." Sebastian explained. 

       "Why does he need to see her," I asked looking up from my newspaper. 

      "I'm not sure my lord," Sebastian responded.

      "We'll make arrangements to go on the day after the ball, but make sure that you keep your guard up," I ordered. 

      "Yes my lord," Sebastian agreed with a bow. 

     "Anyway I will be going with Y/N to buy proper ball wear for her," Ciel said. 

     "Okay, my lord. Have a good time" Sebastian said with a smile. I head towards Y/N bedroom.

Your POV

      I stare at the book Sebastian gave me. This could give me all the answers to my questions. Just as I was about to open it I hear a knock on the door. I stand up to open it and there I see Ciel. I quickly try to close the door but Ciel used his hand and foot to keep it open. 

     "Wait, Y/N we should at least talk," Ciel insisted. 

     I sighed then said, "Okay, come in." Ciel sits in the chair near my bed and I sit on my bed. 

     "About what I saw earlier. I am not one to judge people based on their appearances. If you have anything bothering you or anything I should know tell me," Ciel assured. 

     I smile then replied, "...Thank you." 

     Ciel looks at me for a moment then said, " Y/N, we should go to town to get you an outfit for the ball tomorrow." That's true I do need an outfit for the ball. All I have in my closet is my maid uniform and nightgown. Any extra clothing I had before was burnt down alongside the William's manor.

     I think for a moment then said, "Okay then let's get going".