Wake up! 42

Ciel POV

      We all rush over to Y/N's unconscious body. I kneel down and slowly move my hand towards Y/N. Y/N's eyes flutter open then she stares at me as if she is trying to process something. Her eyes looked different. They weren't her usual color and they looked glassy almost empty. 

      "Master! No!" Sebastian hollered as he pushed me away from Y/N. 

      "What in the bloody hell was that for?" I yelled. I shake Sebastian off and run towards the laying Y/N.  Y/N quickly stands up and begins to charge at me. Bard, May-rin, Luther, and Finny all usher the children away from the scene not knowing if they should butt in or not. 

      "Y/N? Y/N! What's wrong with her?" I wondered. 

      "I don't know my lord...wait...her demon form. Her eyes are red," Sebastian observed. 

      "How does that explain anything? Her eyes have been red before," I responded. 

      "Yes, but it might have something to do with her hybrid blood. Her demon blood and hybrid blood must be trying to diffuse evenly throughout her body," Sebastian assumed. I thought for a moment opening my mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by a punch to the cheek by Y/N. I laid on the floor surprised for a few seconds holding my cheek but I was soon snapped out of it by another oncoming fist from Y/N. I roll to my side to avoid the impact then I quickly spring up. Sebastian inches slowly to Y/N. 

      "No! Don't hurt her. That's an order. I-I'll handle this," I commanded while taking off my eyepatch. Sebastian nodded while biting his lower lip but stayed close in case things got out of control. I ready my stance and slow my breathing feeling power rushing through me. Y/N continues to stab and kick at me at unreasonable speeds. I continue to dodge hoping that maybe if I by enough time she will snap out of it. I can feel my body getting more drained and tired as I continue to try and keep up with Y/N. She lands a few blows on me weakening me even more. My head begins to pound while my cuts and bruises throb. Not a moment later, Y/N kicks me hard in the stomach. I fly across the forest and land onto the ground curling up my body. Sebastian starts to make his way over. 

      "Stop...stay...there...I order you...to...stay there," I commanded in between coughs and huffs. Sebastian hesitantly stands near a bush watching from afar. Y/N walks slowly towards me each step forced and hesitant. I know she is still in there. Y/N sits on top of me taking out a sharp dagger. 

      "Y-Y/N-" I am quickly interrupted as Y/N sinks her dagger into my shoulder. I scream in pain and begin to struggle underneath Y/N. Her face continues to stare blankly at me but her hands begin to shake. 

      I swallow down my pain and whispered, "Y/N." I could slowly feel my consciousness slipping away from me. Once again Y/N plunges the dagger except into my other shoulder as if she is deliberately trying to avoid my fatal organs. I try to hold back my tears and cries of pain knowing that if Y/N is still in there she would feel even more guilty if she were to hear them. Slowly, Y/N lifts up the knife directly over my heart then she hesitantly pierces into the skin above my chest. She abruptly stops then suddenly everything goes black.

Your POV

      A tear rolls down my cheek having witnessed everything. I drop the knife beside Ciel and begin to cry shielding my eyes with my hands. 

      "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry, " I repeated in between sobs. I roll off of Ciel and check his wounds. They were cuts, bruises, and stab wounds sprinkled across his body. Sebastian rushes over and checks Ciel. 

      "He is still breathing we need to rush back to the manor," Sebastian said. I nodded. 

      "Finny, Bard, May-Rin, and Luther. Lead the children to the manor we will be going ahead," Sebastian continued. They all nodded in agreement as we rushed towards the manor.