EPISODE 17

This episode is dedicated to all my loyal fans.  A very big shout-out to everyone of you who always find out of your busy schedule to comment: I wanna say thank you to my Mummies, Daddies, Sisters, Brothers, Uncles and Aunties . I wanted to tag everyone but you are too many and I didn't want to offend anyone again. I want you to know i see everyone of you and appreciate y'all. Thanks so much for the love you constantly showered on me and my twin sister. We really appreciate it . We are so glad to have you as our second family. We love y'all too ❤️😘😘♥️💞💞

Enjoy 🥰

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 17

IMEN'S POV

"I wanted him to at least take a  glance at her so I had to do something I am not proud to say, " Aayan says and I could see the way my Dad was watching him keenly. I know he has not  accepted him yet  as my husband.   I was also afraid and I keep praying in my mind that Aayan wasn't the one who manipulated my brother into sleeping with Amanda.

Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to say that  " Something he did that he wasn't proud to say out".

He looks at me and  I am sure he could sense how tensed I was so he gave me a tight smile to assure me it wasn't that serious .

AAYAN'S POV (FLASH BACK)

" I am going to take advantage of her drunken state and rape her, " I say to him.

I waited for a minute to see if anyone was going to talk or yell at me and I sensed they were all waiting for me to continue.

I swear to God, it was just a mere word to get his attention. I will never stoop so low to take advantage of a lady in her drunken state. I might be a jerk but am not that heartless or insensible. I think I got Zayed's attention because he was surprised to hear me say that.

" Are you in your right senses?" He says as he nearly chokes on his drink.

" Yes, I am. Now, look at her " I say with a smirk playing on my lips. 

" Why do you want me to look at her?" He asks.

"Are you gay?".

" What! Aayan, what's wrong with you? If I was a  gay, I would have slept with you first " He says jokingly and we both laughed at his word.

" Just take a glance at her, you might like her and save a damsel in distress," I said teasingly.

" You are something else Dude," He says and shakes his head as he turned to look at her.

His expression changed immediately he set his eyes on her and  I was happy within me because that was the first time he will ever show interest in a lady.

" Do you like ..." My sentence was cut short.

"Amanda!" He says shockingly.

"Amanda? Do you know her ?" I ask him but he didn't wait to give me a reply as he got down from his seat and headed towards her.

I had no choice but to follow him. He snatched the remaining content in the cup she was about to drink away from her and there was concern written all over his face. I was surprised because that was the first time he would even show a lady that side of him.  He has always been cold to them.

Who is this lady that got my best friend's attention? I thought to myself as I keep looking.

"What are you doing here ?" He asks her.