EPISODE 2

Please Keep Voting And Commenting. It means a lot to me 🙏😭 I spent 7 hours composing this episode because I wasn't satisfied with what have written so I keep deleting and rewriting till I was okay with this . This is 1:50am in Nigeria right and I haven't sleep because of this episode. I hope you guys enjoy it ?

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 2

ZAYED POV (HIS THOUGHT)

FLASHBACK

I knew it was only a matter of time before that b**tch (Amanda) let the cat out of the bag especially not when I did that to her. She deserves more than that because I already promised myself to give Imen my virginity on our wedding night but she ruined my plans. I see it coming and I wasn't surprised when I saw her telling Imen and Ikram. I was afraid she was going to tell Imen I love her but I heave a sigh of relief when Imen didn't wait to hear the complete side of her story.

She even defends me that I am not a bad guy and I am so glad we think so much alike because she knew Amanda used me. I am sure she's going to agree with me that Amanda deserves every pain I made her go through.

I ran after Imen but I lost track of her which means she's going home to confront Mum and Dad. Knowing her so well, I knew she's still coming to confront Aayan so I had to wait patiently a few miles away from Aayan's apartment giving me the chance to kidnap her.
*******************************************
BACK TO PRESENT

" I knew it! I knew she loves me ".  The feeling is mutual, She is just blind to see it because of her infatuation for that b**tard.  I just need her to fall deeply in love with me then we can get married. I can't wait to be her first " I said as I smile to myself wrapping my arms tightly around her waist as I inhale her scent.

"She's my whole world"

***********************************************

IKRAM POV

"She's not with me. Please let me see. I know you guys don't like me but I need to explain some things to her " Aayan said as tears streamed down his face.

He tried to wiggle himself inside our hostel but Imen's Dad pulls him back as they came face to face ." Where did you think you are going? Uhm.." He said nodding at him angrily. He clutched his collar as he pulls him a little bit to himself as they are now breathing each other air. "  Which of 'I don't want to see you near my daughter you don't understand " He yelled at him.

" You can't keep my wife away from me," Aayan said angrily as he yanked away his shirt from Imen's Dad grip and our eyes widened in shock at his revelation as he ran inside. It took a few minutes before we were all able to regain our composure.

"Wife?" Imen's mum said confusedly as she glanced at us trying to see if we had any idea of what Aayan just said before she looked at her husband who also had a confused look. I looked at Amanda trying to see if she knows anything about it and she shook her head negatively as she looked at me.

Aayan came out sweating and by the look on his face, he must have looked every nook and cranny of our hostel searching for Imen to no avail. 

"Please where's she ?" He asked sadly as he wiped the sweat that had lace on his forehead with his arm even though he was still sweating.

" What do you mean by your wife?" Imen's Dad asked calmly this time.

Aayan glance at Imen's mum before he looked back at Imen's Dad and said;" We got married last week".