EPISODE 15

I forgot to tell you guys ,I will won't be updating either on Saturday or Sunday just to take a rest and have time for myself.   That's the reason why I didn't post yesterday . I hope y'all understand .

Spoiler's alert : The story just begin so sit tight and watch how the dramas  unfolds 🥰 .

ENJOY 💜❤️

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 15

Our kiss was cut short as the door suddenly slammed open. I look in the direction and my eyes suddenly widened in shock as my face turns paler at the person in front of the me.

  Zayed?

Is he here all this while?

" Do you think I can leave you? You are mine and mine only to begin with " He says with a wicked smile.

" You didn't even ask of me? What if I had died in that car? Will you cry over me as you did to your so-called husband? Will you ?" He yells at me.

I know I was guilty too. I didn't even ask of him whether he was alive or dead too. Despite all he did he is still my brother, and I can't dispute the fact that I love him and care for him as my brother. Aayan being in a  coma clouded my mind making me forget Zayed was also in the car with us.

I..am sorry

"It is too late now Imen," He says mockingly.

Is he here to kill me? No. Aayan? Help!!! I tried to scream but it seems my voice was held down by something as I start to tremble. The scene of how Zayed was strangling Aayan in the car making him to lost control of the car with the car tumbling and exploding  keep playing a repeat in my head.

I look back at him and he already starts to walk towards us with a knife in his hand.

"I am here to finish what I couldn't finish. I already told you that, if I can't have you then no one else will " He says laughing hysterically as he moves slowly towards us.

No..no...no...

Help!!!!!

Tears were already spilling down my face.

"Imen! Imen!! Imen!!!" I felt a light tap on my shoulder as Aayan's voice snapped my face away from him. I turned to look at him and he had this worried look on his face.

  Why is he so calm? Shouldn't he call for help? He is going to kill him. I try to open my mouth to tell him but I couldn't say anything except the tears that couldn't stop flowing.

I tried to tell him Zayed is coming towards us as I point towards the door with shaky hands. He looked at me this time his face was full of worry as he traces my hand to the door. I look back towards the door to tell him that he is going to kill him and to my surprise,  it wasn't Zayed standing but the doctor who also has a concerned look written on his face.

I  shake my head to see if my eyes are not deceiving me. I look back up and it was the doctor standing in front of me. He must have noticed the way I was trembling because he didn't move from his spot as he intensely looks at me trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

" Are you okay Mrs. Imen?" He asks concern filled in his voice.

" I.. am. okay," I say and realize I could speak.

" Are you hallucinating?" He asks as he moves closer to us and I wonder how he knew exactly what was wrong with me forgetting he is a doctor.

" I already told you that you also need to take a lot of rest . It was a miracle you didn't need a blood transfusion after all the blood you wasted when we were trying to evacuate the baby".