EPISODE 4

Hi Fam ♥️, I have a good news which is that if you Google my name on Google you would literally see all about me and my stories. I was so wowed and excited when someone message me up and said he got to know about me  through Google and read my stories. I was more than happy . Secondly is that if you see anyone impersonating to be me or claming any of my stories as theirs, please don't hesitate to report the person or website to me .

Thirdly, I will be dedicating this episode to Tom Boy Cool  , I wasn't expecting it when I saw his message asking me which network I was using. I even though he was one of the audio money because believe me a lot of people have messaged me up like that saying they wanted to give me card and I would have rain many prayers for them expecting the card but I won't see anything 😂😂 so I was surprised when he sent me the card. Thank you so much Tom boy cool. Where you take the money will never runs dry and unexpected blessing beyond your own imagination will be your portion this month.

PS: Please click the VOTE BUTTON AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR THOUGHT ON THIS EPISODE. It really means a lot to me and pleaseDon't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, another video dropping tonight. Thanks as you do so and link to watch all our videos and Subscribe https://youtu.be/CM2PbTbj-jg or search for Beauty and Wealth on YouTube.

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 4

IKRAM POV

"No, he always makes sure to blindfold me anytime..." She cut her sentence short immediately she felt the urge to puke. She covered her mouth with her hands as she quickly ran towards the bathroom while Imen's mum and I rushed after her worriedly.

Imen's mum held her hair together as she dropped in front of the toilet vomiting into it. She pats her back as she let her vomit while I stood at the entrance of the toilet looking at her worriedly as everything she hurled spiraled down the toilet. 

I was already kind of suspicious of Amanda for the past few days. Ever since we have been trying to get the lead with the FBI to know where Zayed took Imen, she has been living with Norbet and me to feel safe because who knows if he is still lurking around trying to find a chance to strike. I noticed her eating habits have changed because she hardly eat like before and she has lost a lot of weight too which made me shrugged it off as I knew she couldn't possibly be pregnant because every pregnant woman gained weight not the other way round so I concluded that maybe Imen getting kidnapped was taking a toll on her because she couldn't stop blaming herself and I have caught her thrice crying in the midnight.  I just hope it's not what I am thinking because this throwing up and her getting weak is making me doubt my thought.

After she was done vomiting, Imen's mum helps her get up as she pressed the flush button and cover the toilet lid. She leads her to the sink so she can wash her mouth and I could see how she was trying to catch her breath as very little energy remained of her. After she was done washing her mouth, we took her to the guest room because she was too weak and lightheaded to walk.

"How are you feeling?" Imen's mum asked her concern written all over her face.

"I am fine, Thank you ma," She said and give a tight smile.

"Should I get you some water?" I asked her.

" Yeah, thank you," She says.

I walked towards the water dispenser and get her a drink of water and handed it to her as I walked back to her and we watched as she drink it all in a gulp. I collect the glass cup from her and placed it on the table beside the bed.