EPISODE 6

Kindly Click The 🌟 Button On The Left Hand Side Of Your Screen down below. It really means a lot to me.

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 6

IMEN'S POV

"What did you just say?" He says as his eyes widened in shock and the bags dropped from his hands.

"I.. was...just.. kidding," I say feigning a smile.

" Stop lying to me! " He roared at me making me jump back.

" Zad, why. are.. you. taking. what. I.. say so .. serious? You .. know. I .. joke.. a .. lot " I stutter trying to pick my words.  He looks so scary and different from the Zayed I have known all my life making me wonder if he was possessed by some demons.

He blew out a short breath, in what might have been a sardonic laugh. " You have forgotten I know you so damn well more than you know yourself so stop trying to make me look stupid. You say things in your mind when you are angry and they are always the truth. Imen, what do you mean by a married woman" He asked me again and this time it doesn't sound like a question but a command as he starts walking towards me.

He slowly moved towards me with a blank face and  I took few steps back in fear until my back hit the wall. He stopped when he was now standing so close to me as we are practically breathing each other air. His brown eyes pierced my soul as if searching for the truth beneath my lies. He brings his hand up to wipe the sweat I never noticed that laced on my forehead away with his thumb. My heart beats faster, making my blood pressure rises, and I start to breathe more rapidly as he caresses my cheeks lovingly and I wonder how he was able to quickly switch his emotions.

" I am sorry for yelling at you, " He says sadly and I nod my head. He back a little bit away from me and ask again. " Are you married?"

"Zad, I ..am hungry," I say trying to change the subject as I tried to move away from him.

He took hold of my elbow in a painfully tight grip and made me face him. " Answer me !" He yells angrily and a cold shiver ran down my spine when I heard his angry voice.   He lifted his hand as if to punch me and I close my eyes  in horror. The next thing I know he slammed his fist into the wall beside my head making me jump in fear as I open my eyes.

"I ..am .. married to Aayan" I quickly blurted out as my tears streamed uncontrollably down my face.

" What!".

"When? How? He asked confusedly his face showing no emotions in it.

" When you traveled to France with Mum and Dad," I say as tears streamed down my face.

"Did that bast**d force you?"

"No.it ..was...consensual," I said trembling.

" Consensual?" He says and arched his brows as if asking himself.

" Have.. you..lost.. your virginity?" He asked in a hurt voice.

" Y..yes, " I say as tears escape my close lids, and the next thing I know everything in the room starts flying everywhere as he destroys them as if he was trying not to hurt me so he decided to take his anger out on me the items in the room.

********************************************

AMANDA'S POV

I couldn't sleep all night as I keep tossing on the bed thinking of the chances that I am pregnant. I have been waiting for Ikram who went to the pharmacy nearby early this morning to get me the pregnancy kit. I keep pacing up and down my room hoping the results come out negative despite how all the symptoms I am having ruled out that I am pregnant. I heard a knock on my door which means Ikram is back.

"Come in".

"Good morning," Ikram says as she walked into my room and locks the door from behind.

"Good morning," I say with a tight smile.

"Did you get it ?" I asked her nervously.

"The pregnancy kit ?" She asked me as she dips her hand into the back pocket of the jeans she's wearing. "I don't want Norbert to see it that's why I hid it here," She says as she brings it out.

" Thank you," I said as she handed me the kit.

" All you need is to pee on a stick," She says as she read the instructions. " It says off the cap, pee on the stick and waits two minutes for your result then put back the cap on and face the results downside".

" Thank you," I say.

" Stop thanking me, what are friends for".

" Do you want me to come inside with you?" She asked me and I nodded my head negatively as I stood up and head to the bathroom to pee on it.

"Mindy" She calls out my name making me stop in my track as I turn to look at her.

"Whatever the result is, I want you to know I am here," She says and I nodded my head even though I was so afraid because peeing on the stick will determine if my life is ruin or not.

I closed the door behind me as I entered the bathroom. I let out a breath as i pull down my underwear and pant. I open the toilet lid and sit on it with the stick as I pee on it.  I  place the stick on the counter as I wipe myself and pull up my underwear before flushing. I sigh as I wait for the results.

"Are you okay in there?" I heard Ikram's worried voice in the room.

" Yes, I am waiting for the results," I say.

" Please let it be negative" I pray to God clasping my hands together as I wait for the results to show.

Minutes later..........

My heart is breathing fast as I slowly pick up the test. I slightly turn it around closing my eyes as my breathing grew heavier.

I opened my eyes gently and... "No. no..no!!!!" I scream as the stick fell from my hand as it clearly shows pregnant.

Ikram ran inside the toilet when she heard my screaming panic written all over her face. She looks at me then traces my eyes to the floor and picks up the pregnancy stick I dropped which still clearly shows 'Pregnant'.

"It.. can't..be.." I say my lips trembling.  I shake my head negatively moving back as hot tears streamed down my eyes.

**************************************

IMEN'S POV (CONTINUATION)

The room was already in a mess as everything was either crashed or broken. I have never seen him this angry before. He looks like a demon who could kill without thinking as he keeps picking anything he placed his hands on and threw it to the floor. I was a crying mess already because it seems I was with a different person in the room. I couldn't fathom if he was angry because I secretly got married or because I lose my virginity. Anytime I tried to hold him so he could stop destroying everything in the room and hurt himself in the process, he would yank my hands off and roughly push me away.

"I am sorry," I said even though I don't know which one I was apologizing for but if it's going to make him stop then I will keep apologizing. I want the Zayed I know back. I hate the devil in front of me who has no control.

"Why .why...why..." He roared angrily as he carried the standing mirror and smashed it on the floor as I jump for shelter.

"Zayed" I scream his name as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Fuck" He says as he realized I was almost hit. He took long strides towards me and smashes his lips onto mine.

TBC......................................................

Kindly Drop Your Thought On This Episode Or Type Am Following.

Kindly Click The 🌟 Button On The Left Hand Side Of Your Screen. It really means a lot to me.