EPISODE 16

Your votes and comments means a lot to me 💜❤️

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 16

The doctor was about to open the door when  it was suddenly opened from outside as he came face to face with my Dad, Mom, Ikram, Amanda, and Norbet. He opens the door widely for them to come in as he exchanges a brief greeting with my parents before he left. I quickly sit upright in Aayan's embrace as they all come in wearing sad looks.

" Mimi!" Ikram called out my name as tears brims in her eyes.  She runs toward  me and hugged me while Amanda was fidgeting whether to come or not.

" Have missed you" She says still in my embrace and I couldn't help the tears that rolled down my eyes as I pat her back. After some minutes,  She pulls away looking into my eyes, and wipes the tears on my face with her thumb giving me a tight smile.  She looked at Aayan and gave him a side hug. " Thanks for saving her and I am glad you are alive ".

She pulls away and stood back beside my parents as she tries to control her tears that couldn't stop. I am sure she's overjoyed seeing both of us alive.

" I am glad you are okay "Norbert say as he also moves closer and gave me a brief side hug. He looks at Aayan and pats his shoulder lightly. " Thanks so much for saving her and thanks for coming back alive ". 

I could see how my mom was urging Amanda to also come. She walks sluggishly toward us as tears were flowing freely down her eyes. She looks so different from the last time I saw her. She was so lean and there's something different about her that I couldn't fathom. She stops when she got to my front her head bows down as she plays with her fingers.

" I'm sorry, Mimi," She says and burst into fresh tears. 

" Sorry?" I ask  arching my brows.

" What are you sorry for exactly?".

" Please forgive me . I know I am not worthy to be  call your friend. Please forgive me ".

" I should have hated you for lying to me but I wouldn't wish the pain you pass through from Zayed's hand on anybody. I thought we were best friends, I thought we don't keep secrets from each other.  Do you know how worried I was seeing those injuries on your body? Do you? No, because you didn't take me as your best friend in the first place ".

" No!  I took you as my best friend, Mimi" She shakes her negatively as tears keep streaming down her eyes.

" Really? Do best friends lie to each other or keep secrets from each other? You know everything about me and I even tell you when you don't know but what do you do? Even when you knew I was going to be in danger coming to Seneca college. You didn't deem fit to tell me. You go around smiling with me and living your life as if you have done nothing wrong but the truth is, You are selfish. All you care about were your feelings, your wants, your needs. I was just a pawn in your game of lies. You knew Aayan right from the beginning and you didn't tell me  despite how I told you how he treated me on my first day at college. You knew I had feelings for him and you still couldn't tell me he was my brother bestfriend. You knew my brother was in love with or should I say obsessed and you couldn't tell me? You knew he wasn't my biological brother and you still couldn't tell me knowing how that is gonna hurt me . Rather you shut your mouth and allow him to keep abusing you while I was here worried about you.

" I..am..sorry," She says in a broken teary voice.

Tears were continuously flowing down my eyes while Aayan squeezed my hands lightly trying to calm me down.