EPISODE 8

I told y'all long Episodes are coming very soon and this is one .I am so sorry I didn't post for two days , I have been so busy and I was recovering from not having my 8 hours sleep for the past two days. Any chances I get, I just sleep off like a drunk person 🤩 . I will be dropping another episode this afternoon depending on you guys votes and comments.  Thanks for the constant love and support. A big shout out of  love to everyone who sent me Airtime, I really appreciate it. God bless y'all abundantly ♥️

ENJOY 🥰

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 8

AMANDA'S POV

"So you are pregnant?" She asked in a sarcastic tone as she walked inside dressed in her expensive attire as usual. Ikram and I stood up at the same time looking at her. She moves closer to me and before I can register what was about to happen, a hot slap already landed on my cheek making Ikram and Norbert's eyes widened in shock.

I have already told myself I won't cry in front of her but I couldn't just hold the tears as they rolled freely down my face. I was pained not because of the slap but because despite how I thought she was going to change and see the reason I am like this, she ended up blaming me for every mistake I made like usual. I was hurt because I was expecting her to hug me and tell me everything will be fine forgetting she's still my mum who wanted the perfect daughter with no mistakes. I raised my head to look at her and her complete expression has changed as she starts yelling at me.

" So this is the reason why you have been avoiding me and hiding in your friend's place?" She says and lets out a laugh. You didn't want to marry Isaac's family so you went to get deflowered by a physco who mentally and physically assaulted you. The worse part,  you are now carrying his child too. A child who was conceived through rape.   Just look at how karma dealt with you for not listening to me. I wanted the best for you and I didn't want you to end up like your foolish father but I forgot the same wretched blood run through your vein.

I should have known nothing good will come out of you. I wish you aren't my daughter. Do you think you will find someone to marry you after this? The walls have ears and it will only take a few months before everyone knows you are carrying a homeless physco child you conceived through rape. "Before you tarnish the image I have been building for years, I will make sure to help you abort that stupid thing inside of you," She says angrily and grabs my hand but to her surprise, I yanked my hand off her.

" So this is all because of your image? I thought you have changed but I forgot you are still the same bit*h that gave birth to me " I say and she raised her hand to slap me again.

" Don't you dare try it because I won't hesitate to slap you back" I say angrily in between tears as I hold her hand and shove it away. Whose fault is this? You! Have you ever for once consider my feelings? Have you ever listen to me before? All you do is for your benefit. Yes, I wish you aren't my mother too because I was a project to you. All my life, you have always wanted that perfect daughter that you could control. Do you know I was rape right under your roof and you couldn't save me ?" I say as I angrily wipe the tears that rolled down my cheeks with the back of my palm and I could see how shock she is at my revelation.

" All I ever wanted from you was a little bit of your motherly love, for you to understand me and be there for me instead you made me a tool for your selfish interest. I was physically, emotionally, and mentally assaulted for months, years .. right under your nose and you couldn't notice. I had one regret and it's you being my mother. If you had listened to me and didn't selfishly give my hand out in marriage without my knowledge, this wouldn't have happened. I hate you!" I yelled at her as tears streamed uncontrollably down my eyes and for once my mom shed a tear.