It's okay to not be okay. . .

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: Purpled was manipulated and I went ✨hurt/comfort✨

Warnings: crying, manipulation sadness over all

Enjoy!
~~~~~~

Purpled sat there, hopelessly looking at his now blown up UFO. The only thing he had built on the sever was now.. gone.

He sat there for what felt like 'till the end of time. Just staring at the blown up thing infront of him, until he heard three familiar voices come from behind him.

See, ever since wars and everything happened, the four split up. The other three got caught in manipulation, and making country's that would end up meaning nothing, that they forgot about their old friend.

Not like purpled cared. He didn't care at all in fact!

...right?

"Hey look- I think that's Purpled!" Ranboo said, pointing into the far distances getting the other two boys to look over aswell.

The three walked over to him, only to see that his UFO was blown up and he was just staring at it. Not making a move to leave and rebuild, or cry, or laugh... nothing. Just watching it as if it would bring it back.

"You good uhm," Tommy asked as he walked closer to Purpled. Tubbo smacked him on the back of the head giving him a, 'way to go' look. Tommy only shrugged in response.

"Yeah. I'm perfect." Purpled just mumbled back.

"Sure. And I'm the president." Tubbo scoffed back, before his face turnt into a sort of shock. "No wait- uhm- here, Sure. And Ranboo's president."

"It's just- god I can't believe I'm telling you guys this but.. am i even worth anything if this UFO isn't here? That's all anyone remembers about me anyways."

"You do know, it's okay to not be okay, right?" Tommy asked him.

Silence fell over the four as Tommy continued,

"It's okay to express emotions, no matter how many people say it's a persons greatest weakness. And, and I would know. We all," Tommy said gesturing to himself and the other two, "would know. You aren't a a building, big man. You're a person."

"I-" that's all purpled could get out. And that's all he apparently needed to get out for Tommy to pull him into a hug.

"We can always help you build your new UFO!" Ranboo said.

"Yeah, boss man!" Tubbo said, adding onto Ranboos part.

-

And they did. The UFO was built again, this time with obsidian so no one could blow it up. And, maybe, for once in a long time Purpled wasn't alone. And maybe, he smiled as he fell asleep for the first time in years.

~~~~
WOO!

I stole the line 'it's okay to express emotions, even if propel say it's a person biggest weakness', from Strawberry_Serval     So thank ya : D

I wrote this fast so I apologize for the mistakes!!

I posted this at 11:59 so it'd be counted as I wrote two days in a row. : D

Drink some water, love,

Ace

NSKSKSLS IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHY I ALWAYS SAY DRINK WATER, ITS BECAUSE MY BROTHER HAS PROBLEMS WITH DEHYDRATION SO I ALWAYS SAY IT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONES OKAY