Who am i? PART: 1

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: like a bunch of tv shows I've seen basically- they switch bodies and lives for a day and have to figure how to fix it and such. I'm getting worse at these.

Gonna be a part series! All are equally important to read :) one about how their days went, and another few about how they fix it. or do they fix it? are they stuck forever??

Warnings: cussing, I think that's all.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's POV:

I woke up, my eyes practically forced to be opened as an alarm clock went off.

I don't have an alarm clock? I thought to myself as I hit it on the top a few times, trying to get it to stop. When it did, I stood up.

"Wait—"

I looked around the room swiftly, a weird room. Smaller then mine.

It was a mess. Eret and niki would kill me if mine looked this bad.

"This ain't my room—" I started. Then the room opened with a loud bang, I looked over startled.

"Are you up bitch?" Wilbur shouted.

"Oh uh— sure?" I muttered back.

"Stop looking at me like the Tom. You look like you've seen a ghost. Hurry and get dressed, we're late and technos pissed." And with that Wilbur slammed the door, his foot steps getting quieter by the moment he walked away.

Wilbur?

I looked down, seeing a few blond locks falling into my?, eyes.

"...I'm Tommy aren't I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy's POV:

I woke up to a soft voice above me. "Ranboo, Ranboo." Gentle hands shook me.

I let out a small hum in recognition.

"Come on! You're going to be late to school. Eret's going to drive you today, since I have to head to the bakery early. You both could stop at a small restaurant quickly before school if you're hungry."

I fully opened my eyes at this point, seeing Niki standing above me.

"What?" I asked, my voice still filled with sleep.

"Why are you here?" I finished my sentence, after she look confused for a sentence.

"Ranboo are you okay? Must be your memory. Speaking of that! Make sure to bring your journal. Now, I'll leave you to get ready." She spoke. She talked fast, seeming as if she was in a rush. I wouldn't be shocked if she were.

And with that she walked out the door, softly closing the door behind her.

"The fuck?" I whispered as I stood up.

I looked in the mirror, seeing myself. Half black, and half white hair and face stared back at me.

"OI. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY AM I RANBOOB BOY?"

~~~~~~~

Purpled's POV:

"Wake up bitch." I heard as someone yell. I sat up quickly, an instinct. I expected to see punz, maybe dream, even puffy!, but definitely not schaltt.

"Get dressed and hurry up and get it to school. You can walk, I'm not driving." He left right after that, slamming the door to my.. not mine, someone's room.

I stood up.

"Was I kidnapped or some shit?" I asked, quickly looking around the room. I then found a mirror staring at the imagine in front of me. Short, mop hair was sat on top of my hair, with a bee pin sitting on the side of my?, chest even on pajamas.

I looked around the room quickly again. This time to see the decor.

Bee stuff around, and lots of small kink-knacks that I would assume someone would find at garage sells or dumps.

"It's Monday. I cant fucking do this today. I am NOT being Tubbo."

~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo's POV:

"Get the fuck up." I heard from on top of me.

My eyes shot open, a thing I've learnt from living with schaltt.

When I woke up, instead of seeing him, I see punz. "Puffy said breakfast is ready. You know what happens when you miss breakfast. Puffy gets sad, she cries, and then it's a mess for the week." He left quickly after that, slamming a door?, shut.

I stood up, muttering a few curse words as my back popped. I looked around the room. A purple room. Basic furniture, but a purple room?

Who would have a purple room? Only— I thought to myself as I looked towards a mirror.

"fuck. I'm purpled."

~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

They all arrived to school, pushing back their other 'friends'. Being in your best friends bodies is not fun. Mostly when y'all don't even have the same friends.

They all ran into each other at the small school library. One no one went to.

They all looked at each other.

"Fuck we all switched didn't we?" 'Purpled ' (who was really Tubbo in his body) spoke out.

They all hummed in agreement.

"Are you alright tubs?" Purpled asked turning to his real body, (which was weird to say if you think about it.)

"Yeah why?"

"Schaltt." Purpled responded back, as they all knew what he meant, from knowing schaltt.

".... Was he drunk again?" Tubbo asked pinching the bridge between his eyes.

"AGAIN?!" The other three of them said at the same time.

The bell went off, the tension growing thicker by the second.

"Okay here's the plan, we all know each others classes right? So just— try to act like the other person and ignore the most people you can. We'll eat in the library at lunch." Tommy said.

"Deal."

And with that, they all ran off to the others respective classes, all murmuring their own part of cuss words knowing that it'll be hard to get through the day.

~~~~~~~~~~

WOO!

Sorry it's been so long I've been busy. :(

Two maybe even three part story? I just wanted to get something out and have been busy.

Sorry if it's bad! Since I haven't written in a bit.

I'm writing this in front of family.

I hope none of them see.

You better be taking care of yourself,

Ace :D

EHEKEKSKS OKAY BYEEEE!