Just put on a smile and pretend.

ELLO WELCOME BACK!!

I'm trying to get some posts out this weekend 'cause I may not post this week! We'll try shall we?

Anyways: No prompt today!! You'll just have to see the out come :)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~

"TUBBO, TOMMY, WE GOT ANOTHER LETTER!" Rung through the house. The voice belonged to Ranboo, his excitement being able to be heard through even his voice. You could basically hear him bouncing off the walls.

The two boys upstairs- looked at each other for a moment, with sad smiles, before heading downstairs.

The ran down the steps, (almost falling) to meet ranboo.

"Hey big man! Another letter from purp?" Tommy asked sitting on a kitchen chair.

"Yep! Here let me see what it says," ranboo started, tearing the sealed envelope and pulling out the letter,

"'Dear my three friends,

I'm so sorry I won't be able to make it for the holidays this year! Fighting can be hard. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Sincerely,

Purpled.'"

Ranboo looked up smiling. "A short letter. But a letter nonetheless! I'll be in my room." And with that, he ran up the stairs to his supposedly room, letter still clinched in his hand.

"I'm glad he had memory problems. The death would have been hard on him." Tommy said looking up from where he was staring down with tears at the edge of his eyes.

"Yeah me too.... I'm glad he also can't read our handwriting." Tubbo responded back.

Maybe they'll actually get a letter on day. Maybe in another life. And maybe— just maybe, they'll one day be able to tell Ranboo.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I REALLY HOPE THAT MADE SENCE?

CAUSE LIKE- HE'S DEAD?

IDK I JUST WANTED TO WRITE ANGST.

sorry it was so short btw! Only about 300 words!

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I'LL SEE YOU IN A DEW DAYS,

-Ace

HKLEJWKAK OKAY BYEEE!!