from...?

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: Ranboo comes from the end. He's afraid to admit it. He didn't mean for his friends to find out this way.

Warnings: Cussing, crying, scars. It's not to bad!!

Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~

The six of them were just talking.

They were! Purpled was only there because Quackity requested of him, Tommy was there because Revivebur forced him, and Ranboo and Tubbo were there because.... Well ranboo didn't know.

"QUACKITY FROM LAS NEVADS!" A new voice came, screeching. Ranboo flinched at the sudden noise, quickly turning to it.

A goo like character came up next to quackity. It was... weird.

"Charlie I'm in the middle of something." Quackity turnt to him letting out a small fake chuckle.

"But I wanted to see everyone! Like Tommy from L'manburg!" He smiled.

Tommy cringed at the title, clasping his hands behind his back, and cracking his back letting out a few pops.

"And Tubbo from snowchester, and Purpled from Las Nevada's! And Ranboo—"

He turnt to Ranboo, looking at him and stared.

"From.... From..?"

Charlie hesitated as Quackity beside him furrowed his eyebrows. "He's always really quick with these."

"From... the end?" Charlie question shooting up a look to ranboo. "Ranboo. From the end."

Everyone else in the small group quickly looked over to him.

"The end?! How can you be from the end?!" Tommy screeched. "Isn't that where the end dragon is and shit?!"

"Ranboo— why would you lie to us?" Tubbo asked from beside him taking a small step back, "you can't seriously be from the end. Monsters live in the end."

Monsters live in the end. 

Ranboo's eyes widened. "I should- SHUT UP CHAT!" He screamed.

Chat was talking to fast and to loud. He could make out a few things.

MONSTER LOL

Tubbooo :(

LMAO

He's a monster- wooooooo-

"I NEED TO BE GOING. GOOD TALK AND THANKS." Ranboo shouted, before teleporting off.

Charlie looked confused. "Did I do something wrong? That's where he's from!"

Quackity sat there puzzled. "No Charlie, uhm.. I say this meeting is done for the day."

And that was the last anyone saw of Ranboo.

Ranboo was in the end. Still crying, making his skin split and ruin. He didn't care though. He lost his friends because of his past. He knew never to let anyone know.

he'd learnt his lesson from telling Dream, he thought  as he looked down at his arm. there was still a scar from a sword being pushed into him, and a scar in his mind to. Of the words both Tubbo and Dream said,

Only monsters live in the end.

~~~~
WOO!

I could not find a way to end this oml-

Currently quarantined and just almost had a panic attack so sorry for the bad writing!

Drink some water,

Ace

SHAKAKAOA EDITING UGHHHH