Trick or treating

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Been a long time since I said that, aye?

Happy Halloween!!!!

Prompt: The four of them go trick or treating, but it doesn't go as planned.

Warnings: cussing

(I also know purpled isn't a teen anymore, that's why the title is now the original teens. But either way it's only in their DSMP characters :] )

Enjoy!!
~~~~

Four teens who were to old to be trick or treating, were out anyways. They went up to an old house, it's blue hues going off into the night. There were a few pumpkins carefully placed onto the concrete steps.

"TRICK OR TREAT BITCH!" Tommy yelled pounding on the door.

"Tommy I think they are asleep. They don't looking like they're passing out candy." Ranboo said, pointing to all the lights turnt out in the house.

"Cant we just get candy from somewhere else? We could literally go to the dollar store and get more candy then freezing out here." Purpled mumbled. He looked down at his gloves that were knitted, on his hands.

"But that's boring! Live a little." Tubbo rolled his eyes, before turning back to Tommy.

From behind them eventually came a voice.

"I've heard there was some trouble here?"

The four teens turnt around only to see a man in a police officer suit. He was tall, but old. He looked tired and mad too.

There was a second of silence, before Tommy reached into his bag and threw something at the police officer.

"TOMMY YOU CANT THROW A SNICKERS AT A POLICE OFFICER—"

"YES I CAN BITCH!"

and then they were off. All four of them running from a police officer occasionally throwing more candy at him. All of them were laughing as the weaved in and out of trees, going through lawns and all. Sometimes tripping on a rock.

Because how else would they spend Halloween?

~~~~
WOO!

AAHHHHH WRITERS BLOCKKKK

And I've been busy!

BUT MORE STORIES OUT SOON. I PROMISE!!

I also won 1st place in a writing contest in my school so—

Drink some water,

Ace

DNSJKAKAKAOSOAK HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!