"I'm gonna kill a child for this boy."

welcome back!!

OKAY OKAY SO LEMME SAY THIS: NIKI AND ERET WILL BE RANBOO'S GUARDIANS IN THIS STORY, BUT IN NO WAY DO I SHIP THEM!! I LIKE TO THINK THEY HAVE A BROTHER AND SISTER DYNAMIC AND FOUND A CHILD AND JUST TOOK HIM IN!!

Anyways, prompt: People suck so the minors go and help ranboo. (I'm getting great at summaries ik)

read at your own risk, talks about bullying and stuff.

Also: sorry to any Rebeccas out there.

Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!! It's ranboo. Isn't he like— the one with fake parents? They aren't even his real parents!! They aren't even dating as well. What a loser." Rebecca shouted infront of the whole class. There were a few laughs, a few scoffs, and a few people saying how it was rude. Ranboo though, ranboo stayed completely quiet.

None of his friends were in that class. Or at least, his close ones. Some people did look out for him occasionally in that class which was really nice for the fact he didn't know them well.

The bell rang just in time to say the school day was over, and ranboo was the first one up, and out of the school.

He tried to act stiff and tough in class, but it all broke down when he walked far enough a way that no one was near him. Tears streaming down his face, as his eyes started to burn from crying so much.  He was happy that he walked to and from school.

—————
Small time skip.
—————

Ranboo busted through the front door, quickly dashing to his room and slamming the door. Eret and Niki both looking at eachother for a second.

"Nope." Eret said looking back down at what he was doing. Niki groaned, standing up with her bones creaking as she did so. "Can't we just call the other minors and they do it?" Niki asked pleading. It's not like they didn't want to help ranboo- but they knew that ranboo liked being independent. And that there's a small chance he would just push them away farther. Eret looked up for a seconds, before sighing. "Yeah. Go ahead and call em." She stood up as well, "I need to go get some work done. See you in a bit." Niki just hummed in recognition and pulled out her phone, quickly dialing a few numbers to join a FaceTime call.

———-
Like- in the call ig.
———-

"Hey Niki!" Tubbo shouted.

"What?" Tommy and purpled said in unison.

"Ranboo's been off. He just came home not saying a word and running up to his room. Can you guys go and check on him? I'm pretty sure his window is unlocked."

She heard multiple hums, and 'yes's' so she hung up. She was glad ranboo had such great friends willing to help him no matter what.

——————

"SHIT-" Tommy yelled before slamming into the ground.

"OH MY GOD TOMMY HOW CAN YOU BE THAT STUPID." Purpled yelled right afterwords, stepping in as well.

"Weeee-" Tubbo said falling into the room, face planting into the floor.

They all got up, brushing themselves off before looking at ranboo. He had the most confused look in his face, but that didn't matter at the moment.

He looked like he had been crying. His face puffy and his eyes bloodshot red.

"Oh ranboo.." Tubbo walked over to him, opening his arms so that ranboo could fall into them. Ranboo did so immediately, clinging onto the boy like his life depended on it, (for the state he was in, it may have really.)

Tommy and purpled were happy for this gesture. They always didn't want to go up to the person first, so Tubbo was usually the one to do it.

"Hey hey... it's okay. It's okay."

Ranboo just winced still holding on for dear life.

They eventually made their way over to the bed, all sitting down on it with ranboo and Tubbo still engulfed in a hug.

"So...." Tommy started.

"So." Tubbo repeated.

They both looked at purpled, with pleading eyes.

He just let out a sigh, and gave in. "Why are you crying. Or— were crying." He asked.

Tommy and Tubbo looked up at him with questioning eyes as purpled just shurgged.

"I— it's stupid." Ranboo choked out.

"I bet it's not!!" Tubbo demanded. "No ones problems are stupid."

"...someone was just talking about Niki and Eret and about how they aren't even my parents and aren't even together and how stupid it was." Ranboo muttered.

The other three boys shared a glance before looking back at the boy. "Who?"

"That Rebecca girl."

Tommy and purpled stood up, jumping off the bed quickly. "No wait! stay please." Ranboo looked up at them with begging eyes.

They just sighed sitting back down on the bed.

"We're killing her later deal?"

"fine. just hide the body well."

And with that, they all let out a genuine laugh.

yeah. These were his friends.

!!BONUS!!

"Do you think they'll be able to really calm him down?" Eret looked up from what they were doing to look at Niki. "He seemed really upset."

"Maybe. It's a chance n—"

She was cut off with a laugh coming from upstairs.

She paused for a second, listening to it. "Yeah. Yeah they will be able too." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO!

Me projecting on this cause I need this comfort cause I was being talked about?

HAHA- no?

Get some sleep ya idiots,

-Ace

SNSKAKSOSK OKAY BYEEEEEE!!!