You can always cry onto my shoulder

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: Tommy's going through a hard time and the minors help him.

Warnings: cussing, bad thoughts, crying, small panic attack? Not really one tho and doesn't go into much information. I think that's all!

Take y'all's sappy stuff. I'll allow you guys to have fluff for once 😒

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~

Tommy placed his head in between his knees letting out a shaky breath. It was getting to much. To much for one to handle.

Useless

Who needs you?

HAHA IDIOT CRYING

All your fault.

Rang through his ears. He stood up, dizzy from how long he had been sitting down. He grabbed onto his bed frame to steady himself before he walked over to his mirror.

Tear tracks ran down his face, his eyes puffed up and red because of how long he'd been crying.

He shut himself away. Away from his family, and all. Even some parts he shut himself away from his friends.

It wasn't uncommon for these sorts of things to happen. Really, they did happen every few months. It was a few weeks of a shut down. Hating every word that left his mouth, and overthinking.

He was so caught up in his thoughts, that at first he didn't hear the buzzing of his phone that filled his room. He picked up his phone, the bright light catching him off guard.

He entered his pass code, opening up his phone to check where the buzzing had been coming from.

-
Group chat time!
-
Bossman: TOMMY
Bossman: TOMMY
Bossman: TOMMY
Bossman: TOMMY

Yellow: Tommy

Memory? Who's she?: Tommy!

BIG MAN: WHAT?

Bossman: WRRE COMING OVER

BIG MAN: You guys can't. Phil needs me for something.
-

He was a bit shocked how insistent they were to getting his attention. And they wanted to head over to his house? Why? He couldn't let them of course, as they would see his crying.

"TOO LATE BOSS MAN" Tubbo's yells rang through his room.

He spun around to see his three friends there. Ranboo, sitting on his bed bouncing a bit, Purpled going to join him, and Tubbo shutting his door.

"Uh- hey?" Tommy said quickly wiping his eyes from any start tears still there.

"I'm busy."

"Busy doing what, bossman?" Tubbo asked walking towards him, "You don't look busy."

Tommy heard quiet footsteps as Tubbo approached him.

"Oh Tommy- have you been crying?" He heard a gentle voice ask him. He had to bite his tongue to make sure he didn't sob from that sentence alone. It was filled with genuineness. Like it cared.

"No." He squeaked out. That totally sounded believable. Good job. He thought to himself.

Before he could get another word out, he felt two arms wrap around him. He didn't even tense up at the feeling. The feeling felt... nice. He let out a small sob. Pushing his head into Tubbo's shoulder (he had to lean down a bit). He cried there. It felt nice to feel some sort of comfort. Not the same "it'll be okay." He always heard when he was upset in-front of family. There was no noise, no bullshit about how life's going to be okay when it's not. It hadn't been for the last few years, so it certainly wasn't about to start being amazing and rainbows now.

He eventually cried himself out, the feeling of sadness hadn't left completely; but it left enough to the point he pulled himself away from the embrace.

" 'S sorry." He mumbled, wiping away some tears still on his face.

"For what?" He heard Ranboo say.

For what? There was no 'you're fine' or 'you're welcome' just a simple 'for what.'?

"For... crying in-front of you guys. And ruining your shirt." He gestured to Tubbo's shirt.

"Don't worry about it, I can always get a new shirt. But I could never get a new friend like you."

Oh my god Tommy was going to cry again.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome Toms" Tubbo said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"We'll always be here."

~~~~~
WOO!

THE LAST LINE?? GET IT?? (If you don't, it's the title of my very first oneshot :] )

if anyone saw this before but it was just a different character instead, no you didn't. (I wrote this a long time ago when I was going through stuff and posted it, but ended up un-publishing it. But here it is again!!)

Drink some water,

Ace

SHKAKAOAQO I START SCHOOL TOMORROW