"I stopped caring when you guys did!"

ELLO WELCOME BACK!

Prompt: Tubbo's sick of being left behind to die in a ditch.

TW: Murder, swearing (?), I think that's all, but this is a pretty heavy chapter so look out.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~

He was dead. Lifeless, perhaps.

Tubbo looked up at his two other close friends, staring them deeply into the eyes.

"When I said it was never meant to be," his sentence parted for a second so he can contain his laughter, "I fucking meant it."

The other two males, stared at him with full shock behind their eyes.

"You're a monster!" Purpled screamed.

"I thought we could trust you Tubbo. I thought you cared?" Tommy cried out.

"CARED?! YOU THOUGHT I CARED?! I HAVEN'T CARED SINCE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS STOPPED CARING." Tubbo gestured around to everyone on the SMP. All of which, were in just as much shock as the other two.

"We did care!" Someone from the crowd of bystanders yelled out.

"NO YOU DIDN'T. EVERYONE IGNORED ME FOR A WEEK. A SMALL RUMOR GOT AROUND AND EVERYONE WOULDN'T EVEN COME NEAR ME! I WAS LEFT TO DIE IN A DITCH."

Tubbo took a break letting hot tears spill down his face.

"So fine! I'm the stupid fucking villain in your history. I KILLED MY OWN HUSBAND GOD DANMIT! I'll be the villain."

Tubbo put the sword back into its holder on his right side of his belt, and reached into his bag.

"I actually quite like it, y'know?" He let out a small chuckle.

"As the first traitor of L'manburg, and an old general who was also a president for a small amount of time said, it was never meant to be."

Tubbo pressed a button that he had in his hand, causing tnt to light up.

"Tommy, have fun being president of a crater. I was once one, and so will you be."

With that, there were many screams in protest as Tubbo pulled the sword out of his holder putting it up to his chest.

"It was never meant to be."

And with that, he stabbed himself as the explosives started booming around him. Ringing filled his ears, and he could barely hear anything. But what he could figure out, was Tommy yelling: "BEE!" With the top of his lungs.

It was never meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! SAD ONE TODAY AYE?

I tired :D

I also, found out I'm not gonna see three of my friends next year. SOOO- crying.

Take care of ya self,

Ace

BAKEKAOAK TILL NEXT TIME.