'Lets make a band!!"

ELLO WELCOME BACK!!

So this one I was off about writing it, cause I've never played any instruments except the guitar,piano, and the recorder in second grade (I was the best in my class {no I wasn't. I had a hard time with hot cross buns} ). So I don't got a lot to my name.

That being said, the amazing person above requested this ^^

Warnings: Cussing, a mention of death, uhm- yeah. Tell me if I'm missing anything!!

SONGS USED IN THIS:
'Line without a hook' by: Ricky Montgomery
'Bust your knee caps' by: Pomplamoose

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

Tommy's POV:

I hummed a small song I had stuck in my head that whole week as I worked on some random things around my house. I eventually, started singing out loud.

See, I guess you could call it a 'gift' for my singing. If anything, I thought it was stupid and would only do it when I knew no one was around.

"Oh woah woah woah- I said no, I said no, listen close, it's a no." I mumbled out, picking up some clothes that I had just dropped around my room.

"The wind is a pounding on my back, and I found hope in a hard attack! Oh at last, it is past. Now I've got it, and you can't have it." I sung out a tad bit louder then before hand. Who was around to hear my anyways, right? People couldn't hear me from my house usually so why would it matter?

I finished singing the song, looking around my small house and smiling as I realized how well that worked to pass the time.

"Didn't know you could sing?" I heard from behind me. I flinched at the sudden voice, quickly turning around to see who it was coming from.

There, I saw purpled, ranboo, and Tubbo staring at me. God damn it.

"How long were you all- uh- there?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck from embarrassment.

"Long enough!" Tubbo smiled, walking fully into my house, "now, I was thinking—"

"Oh no." Ranboo sighed out, stepping into the small house himself.

"Shut the fuck up memory boy. Anyways, the dream smp is having a contest! If you win it, you get a prize or— something. I cant remember at this point." Tubbo said, looking up at the ceiling of my house puzzled.

"Hypocritical, but go on." Purpled said from his spot leant up against a wall.

"What if we did a band thing!! All four of us! I mean, Tommy could sing; and I'm good at playing a few instruments."

Me, purpled, and ranboo laughed. As if we would do a band thing. What were we, a bunch of cliche high-schoolers who spontaneously started a band?

Third person POV:

"So you four.. want to sign up.. for the competition as a band?" Dream questioned, running it over the four of them once again.

"Yeah, like we've said the last four times." Purpled sighed pinching the bridge between his eyes.

Dream sighed, "alright fine. But I'm telling you four, if you all make a fool of yourselves on that stage, I ain't helping." He wrote down some notes, before shooing the four of them off. "Go do whatever children do."

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW IM A BIG MAN—"

And so, the day came. The four boys had not told anyone exactly what they were doing or how they were doing it. After all, it was a competition. They didn't want their idea to be stolen.

They were last to go on stage. Others before them, did 'boring' stuff as they'd call it. Some did some juggling, some singing and playing instruments, and the rest just did random stuff. What did you expect from the smp?

The four got up on the stage. Tubbo, had the job of the keyboard, ranboo, played the electrical guitar, purpled mainly did back up vocals but also some drums, and Tommy did the main vocals.

Tommy cleared his throat as he got up to microphone, his hands trembling. "Okay bitches!" He yelled. He heard a language from somewhere in the crowd, making him smile slightly. "So we decided to play a small song for you all. And uh, yeah! This is more some of dancing music so take with that what you will."

After he stopped talking his little speech he planned out before hand, the instruments chimed behind him. Dream was able to figure out how to connect everything to speakers so that they'd all be able to hear the four teenagers.

"Jonny don't leave me, you said you'd love me forever. Honey believe me, I'll have your heart on a platter. Might you recall, we've got a small family business. And the family won't like this! They'll bust your knee caps, ooh wop, dee doo wop, they'll bust your knee caps ooh wop dee doo wop dee doo." Played throughout the speakers at a loud rate. The voice belonging to the person singing was usually a loud one. But now, it was quiet. Soothing- if you may.

Tommy closed his eyes, swaying slightly to the music as he sung. It was a nice song to sing. Nothing too intense, but a pretty song nonetheless.

He opened his eyes slightly, only to see a few people dancing together. Others, were staring at the four boys with curiosity covering their features.

The song eventually came to an end, as Tommy stepped back a bit from the microphone, staring out onto all the people wondering what they would do. Laugh? Scoff? Leave?

But in the end, they did none of that. They only clapped. Clapped for the four boys.

They clapped for him.

So the four became known as 'The minors'. A basic ass band name if you asked anyone else, but they decided on a simple name. And so anytime there was a event or anything they would sing for it.

Well, that was 2,463 days ago. Barely anyone remembered the band or even the group of friends. War times came, and everything just changed.

The only person who remembered was Dream. Since he found it so odd that they decided to do that, make a band out of thin air.

So on each four of their gravestones has a small marking for what they played in the band, titled below it was 'The Minors'.

So on a hill, way above the ground, far from where you and I sit today, is where the four musicians lay with their friends surrounding them.

Their legacies dying with them.

~~~~
WOO!

I wanted to make the ending sad :)

This was really rushed so I'm really sorry about that!! (It's currently 2 (two) am. for me and geez have I had a long week.

I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT FOR YOUR REQUEST!!

Drink some water, love,

Ace

NEKEKWOSOA UGH I HAVE TO EDIT THIS NOW