44

⚠️swear words, making out (doesn't last a while)⚠️

A few days later was Saturday, Clay arrived at George's house without an invitation but he didn't need one only George and Tommy live there. Clay knocked on the door and the immediately door flew open...

"Ayyyy Big D come in, my man" Tommy said.

"Hello Tommy" Clay said as he walked inside the house.

"Where's-"

"Your boyfriend is in the basement cleaning" Tommy said.

"Okay bye child innit" Clay said and he opened the basement door m George's house.

"I'm not a fucking child you American bitch!" Tommy yelled then Clay walked onto the basement stairs and closed the basement stairs. Clay to walk downstairs once got to the bottom he leaned against the railing and watch his lover.

George was shirtless for once, even though George was Clays boyfriend he had barely seen George shirtless compared to him. George had earphones in probably playing music so he didn't hear Clay. George was dancing around as he was using a broom to clean. Clay chuckled at the sight of George, he's so cute Clay thought. George spun around and stopped when he saw Clay, he took out his ear phones.

"How long have you've been there?" George asked as he turned a bit pink then he took out his phone and put it on a nearby chair with his earphones.

"For a few minutes" Clay said walking towards George.

"Oh okay" George sat the broom against the wall and grabbed a water bottle out of the 4 bottles. Clay faced George's back.

George had a plan and took a quick sip of his water and capped it "Hey Clay?"

"Yeah honey?" Clay said.

"Can you help me with something?" George asked.

Clay walked closer towards George "What is it?"

George quickly uncapped the water and turned around he then started to pour the water on top of Clays head. The water spilled all over Clay, and his hair spilled all over onto of his forehead. Once the water bottle was out George chuckled the empty water bottle was still over Clay head, little droplets spilled on Clays head...

"Oh your gonna pay for that" Clay said moving his hair to the side then the water from his hair started to drip down his shirt.

"Oh I am now?" George said still holding the water bottle above Clays head.

Clay grabbed the water bottle from George's hand and threw it onto the floor. With the other hand he put it on George's chest and his other hand wrapped around George's waist. Clay held him into place then started kiss him, Clay smirked against the kiss. George was caught up kissing Clay, and Clay was caught up getting a water bottle. Clay then reached the water bottle and grabbed it, then he moved his kisses to George's neck. Clay opened his eyes and kissed George's neck, as Clay kissed Georges neck he was focused on opening the water bottle. Clay first struggled to open it then he finally got it open.

Clay then focused kissing George on the lips once again, during Clay raised his arm above George's head. George had no idea. Clay then dipped the water bottle upside down, pouring all over George's head. Clay back out of the kiss and looked at the wet brunette.

"Payback is a bitch George" Clay said throwing the empty water bottle on the floor.

"That's not cool" George said and Clay chuckled.

"It's funny" Clay wheezed.

"We I'm glad you find that funny" George splashed Clay shirt with another water bottle, the bottle was 3/4 filled.