24

⚠️swear words⚠️

George started to drive Clay home from the skating rink. The music was on but the two never really talked in the ride.

"How come you never told me about your dad?" George asked.

"I didn't think it was irrelevant, besides it doesn't matter he has a new family and all the money in the world" Clay said "Im sure he already forgot about us."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, my life has been better without him anyways" Clay said.

"Maybe it is" George said, George never really understood because he was different from Clay. Like really different, he had parents that loved him. But Clay never got a dad who cared, he just left.

1 day later...
(one more day till George leaves)

George arrived at school, for the last time. George decided he probably will say farewell to some teachers but that's it, except for cleaning out his locker. George walked to his locker with his backpack around his arm. No one cared he was leaving which was no surprising. No one at school really talks to him anyways. George got to his locker and put in his code for the last time. Once George opened the locker, he looked at all the pictures with Clay and Sapnap. And started to take them down one by one.

"Your really moving huh" Someone said from behind him. George looked behind him and saw Sapnap and Clay.

"Yep and there's nothing any of us can do" George looked back and continued to clean out his locker "I'm moving tomorrow and that's final."

"We know" Clay said "It'll just be weird not seeing you around."

"Oh Clay I forgot to give you back your leather jacket, later tonight I could give-"

"You should keep it" Clay said.

"What why?" George asked "Isn't it your favorite jacket though?"

"Still at least you have something to remember me by" Clay said.

"I won't forget you two, you know" George said.

"Still George, just keep the jacket" Clay said.

"Okay, I'll keep it" George said "Also Sapnap happy birthday."

"But it's not my birthday" Sapnap looked confused at George.

"It is now" George gave his car keys to Sapnap.

"Holy shit, happy birthday to me!" Sapnap yelled.

"Go on, you deserve it" George motioned Sapnap to leave.

"Woooo, happy birthday to me thank you!" Sapnap ran off, going away to drive his new car.

"I've never seen him this excited" Clay chuckled.

"Trust me, he can get more excited than that" George said.

"Now I'm scared for that to happen."

"Clay scared, since when?" George teased.

"Whatever, anyways I gotta go to English" Clay said "There's a test today, see you later."

"Actually I will come with you, Mrs. Brenner wanted to see me before I left."

"Oh okay, for what?" Clay said as George walked toward English class.

"I don't really know, I guess I'll find out when I'm there."

"Yes you will" Clay mumbled, George didn't hear him though.

George and Clay casually walked towards the English class, down each hall. Once George and Clay walked into the classroom, George had noticed no one was in the classroom except for the teacher.