45

⚠️swear words⚠️

3 days from now was gonna be prom. Sapnap didn't have a date, and he was gonna ask Kai to be his date. Not in a friend way...

Clay was on the couch figuring out what to watch on TV, then there was a knock on the door. Clay turned off the TV and stood up and walked to the door, and opened it. There was Kai.

"Hey Clay have you've seen George?" Kai asked.

"No I don't think so" Clay said then he moved to the side "Come in."

"Thanks, I've been looking for him everywhere" Kai said, he planned to go shopping with George for prom.

"Did you go to his house?" Clay asked grabbing a water.

"Yeah but then some blonde boy that is one inch taller than me answered, and I got nervous" Kai whined.

"You got nervous because of Tommy?" Clay chuckled.

"Yes okay" Kai said.

"One thing never be nervous around Tommy" Clay said.

"Okay well where could George be?" Kai asked.

"Anywhere really, but usually he's here or at home" Clay said "Actually I have a idea."

"Okay" Kai watched Clay grabbed his car keys.

"Come on let's go" Clay said opening the front door for Kai.

"Why thank you kind gentleman" Kai said walking out the door.

"Your welcome" Clay said walking out the door after Kai and locked the door.

Clay got onto his car with Kai in the passenger seat, Clay started the car and started to drive to George's house.

"Follow me" Clay said getting out of the car and Kai got out of the car.

"Clay I told you George isn't here" Kai said.

"I know but Tommy is" Clay said stepping in front of George's house door with Kai "Go on, knock."

Kai gulped loudly and knocking on the door, then the door opened it was Tommy...

"Oh it's you again" Tommy said in disgust.

"This is Kai, he's with me Tommy" Clay said.

"Oh he's with you, Gogy is gonna be mad" Tommy said.

"Speaking of George, where is he?" Clay asked.

"At a dance studio with bitch boy Sapnap."

"Do you know the address?" Clay asked.

"Yeah I think-"

"Text me it" Clay said pulling out his phone.

"Okay Dream" Tommy said texting Clay the address.

Clay received a message from 'annoying british child' "Got it thanks Tommy."

"No prob Big D" Tommy said.

"Okay lets go" Clay said as they got back in the car leaving Tommy.

Clay quickly put the directions into his phone and started to drive "20 minutes away."

"Okay" Kai said "Why would he be at a dance studio with Sapnap?"

"I don't know why."

20 minutes later...

Clay and Kai arrived at the dance studio and opened the door. Then the two walked to the lady sitting at the maintenance table.

"Hi what room is George Davidson in?" Clay asked.