5

⚠️panic attack, swear words⚠️

Clay went after George, he chose too. George was gone in a snap but it didn't stop Clay from looking. Clay started to listen to any sounds that could lead him to George. Clay started to hear crying, it was so clear like it was next to him. Clay looked to the side and saw George sobbing, George had knees to his chest his hands covering his face. He was shaking. Clay set his crutches on the floor and went on his knees. Clay walked on his knees towards George and he put his hands on both of his shoulders.

"Shh your okay" Clay said in a softer voice. But George continued to cry.

"George, breathe"

George tried to breathe but the cries gotten worse...

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Clay asked.

"N-No" George cried out. Clay could barely hear him.

"Just piss off" George said.

"But George-"

"Piss off Clay!" George yelled then started to cry again.

"I will be back" Clay stood up and grabbed his crutches and left.

Clay thought if he couldn't help possibly George's friend could help. Clay actually knew the exact class he was in. Clay quickly started to go to the Math classroom, he was close and he found the door. Clay opened the door and walked inside. It was awkward because the whole class was looking at him.

"Clay this isn't your class" The female teacher said.

"I know" Clay used his crutches to walk over "Can I borrow Sapnap please it's an emergency."

"Yes of course Sapnap come here" The teacher said and Sapnap walked over with his things.

"I need you to follow me" Clay said and Sapnap nodded.

Clay and Sapnap left the room. Clay sped towards George's direction with his crutches and it was impossible for Sapnap to catch up.

"What's going on?" Sapnap said.

"It's George now hurry up slow poke" Clay said.

Clay stopped then pointed his crutches by the locker then there was George still sobbing.

"George" Sapnap said getting onto his knees and George cried into his shoulder.

Sapnap stood up and grabbed a marker from his bag and walked up to Clay "Give me your hand."

"Okay?" Clay gave his hand to Sapnap.

"Here's my number, if something like this happens text me" Sapnap started to write a phone number onto his hand.

"Okay" Clay looked at his hand.

"Thank you for telling me,"

"Anytime" Clay said.

"Go away Clay" George said loudly.

"Okay if that's what you want" Clay said leaving the two.

Clay had no idea what just happened, did he do something good or bad. It was almost like that one percent for caring about George turned into two.

After that day Clay and George stopped talking to each other they only continued to stare, but no words. They had to stop talking to each other it wasn't working out and popular kids and nerds don't get along. Clay went back to his popular self and hung out with his friends, but he never talked to Logan again. George stopped having many panic attacks, and his mom got out of the hospital a week later. George started to sleep well again. But Logan continued to pick on him a little, but Sapnap was always there to help.

2 weeks later...

Tomorrow was the day Clay could actually walk on his feet again, so he could continue basketball...

George and Sapnap were at their locker exchanging books for their next classes.

"Hey George what's your next class?" Sapnap asked closing his locker and leaned against it.

"I have social studies" George said quickly cleaning up his locker.

"Me too" Sapnap said.

"See you forget that we have the same social studies class" George said.

"We do?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh my god" George chuckled.

Then here came Clay using his crutches for the final time to go to his locker. Then came some random girl.

"Hi Clay" The girl said.

"Hello Jamie" Clay said opened his locker.

"What are you doing next week?" The girl started playing with her hair.

"I'm so glad I am not popular" George chuckled still organizing his locker.

"I'm not I want girls to like me" Sapnap huffed looking at Clay and that girl.

"You'll be okay Sapnap" George chuckled.

Then some guy came over to Clay and that girl...

"Jamie leave him alone he's mine" The guy said.

"What-"

"Bye bye" The guy said and she left.

"What was that for Kai?" Clay asked.

"She's annoying" Kai said "Anyways are you excited for going back to practice?"

"For sure it will be nice not using these crutches" Clay said.

George started to look at Clay...

"Who is that looking at you?" Kai asked looking at George and Clay turned around and looked at George.

"It's nobody, nobody I talk to" Clay looked back at his locker, and closed it "We should get going to class."

"Let's go" Kai said.

"Are you okay George?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I was never friends with him anyways."

Authors note: I'm sorry this chapter was short but I hope you guys like next chapter.

865 words :)