18

⚠️BIG TW⚠️

George invited Sapnap to watch so he did. Kai, George and Sapnap kept watching the two compete. Kai kept score. Clay had two points, and Logan had one point. If Clay scores Clay wins, if Logan scores their tied. The two started back where they started, Logan had the ball. Logan dribbled the ball staring at Clay, Logan started to run behind Clay towards Clays hoop. Clay ran after trying to get the ball. Clay got beside beside Logan. Logan then elbowed Clay in the nose, hard but he didn't care he just shot the ball. And scored.

Clay held onto his nose also covering his mouth, walking towards the trash was a little far from the three. Once Clay was at the trash he put his hands on knees and spat into the trash, blood came out of his mouth.

"Oh shit" Sapnap said.

"Already giving up Clay? I guess if your giving up I'm back on the team, and you would just be a fucking fraud!" Logan yelled dribbling the basketball "And that would be a shame wouldn't it be!"

"I'm about to kill a bitch" Kai said to George and Sapnap. George stopped Kai.

"He'll get back up."

Clay looked at Logan then looked back at the trash. He spat out blood once again then he took his hands off his knees and stood up, straight. Clay turned back around, looking deadly into Logan's eyes. Blood was dripping from Clays mouth, looking like a vampire of some sort. I mean he had the perfect teeth to be one. Clay wiped the blood off with the back of his right hand, and walked towards Logan.

Clay got back into his place, across Logan "Remember Logan I'm not the fraud here, you are."

Logan looked pissed. Logan got back into his place dribbling the basketball. Logan started to run faster than usual, eventually Clay stole the ball and ran the other way. Clay was so fast Logan didn't realize it, then once Logan noticed he ran after him. Logan was beside Clay, far from Logan's hoop. Clay was getting ready to shoot until Logan grabbed his arm. Clay didn't care, he jumped and shot the ball. Clay and Logan watched the ball.

If the ball goes in the hoop Clay wins, George wouldn't have to deal with Logan anymore. But if he missed Logan would win, that's means Logan would be back on the basketball team and continually bullies George. Everyone had their eyes on the ball. It's a win or lose. The ball hit the back board then circled the rim of the hoop. It was irritating, nerve wrecking, watching the basketball. And the ball...

Went into the hoop...

Clay won, George wouldn't have to get bullied by Logan. Clay was so far from the hoop, there was one percent chance he would make it. And he did.

"YEAH!" Clay yelled putting his fist into the air "WOOOOOO!"

"HE WON!" Sapnap and Kai hugged. They were friends after that hug.

"He won" George chuckled in shock.

George walked over towards Clay. Clay then ran over George, hugged him and lifted up George. Clay spun George and him around in excitement.

Kai and Sapnap stopped hugging, and looked at Clay and George. George was in the air, and Clay was smiling lifting George up.

Clay put George down, and put his fist back up in the air. Clay had been so sweaty after the nerve wrecking win.

"WOOOOOO YES!" Clay yelled loudly,, it made George chuckle.

Logan was in defeat. He was towards his bag and grabbed it...

"Good game" Logan said looking at Clay.

Clay stopped cheering and watched Logan turn back around, and walked out the door. Clay than continued to cheer his win with the rest of his friend...