35

⚠️swear words, bullying, harassment, homophobia⚠️

George laid in bed thinking of all the possibilities that he could clear things up with Sapnap, and forget what happened with Clay and move on. George found nothing, his mind was blank nothing at all. He wanted to get it over with, George stood up and grabbed his phone and his blue hoodie. He left the house and grabbed his skateboard. He hated the thought of not seeing Sapnap around, he missed him. George had caught a few glimpses of him around school but that was it, Sapnap sat by Kai but he didn't look happy. George hated seeing Sapnap sad, if one of them were sad the other was sad. George turned around the corner and saw Sapnap's house. George held his skateboard in one hand and the other was in hesitation. It was 8 at night, so no one could be asleep by now. George took a deep breath and not the person he expected answered. Sapnap's little sister, this was gonna be awkward...

"Oh hi George" Sapnap's little sister waved.

"Hi Andrea, um is Sapnap here?" George asked, then the door slammed shut in front of him. What the hell?

A few seconds later George heard yelling, then the door opened back up again "George?"

"Can we talk?" George asked.

"Yeah, um yeah, sure" Sapnap quickly stepped out and closed the door "Listen George I understand why your mad at me but please-"

George missed Sapnap, so he tackled him with a hug "I forgive you, please, I don't wanna fight, I like being your friend, I'm sorry for yelling, I wanna go back you talking to you everyday."

"Calm down George" Sapnap hugged George back and started to rub his back.

George hadn't realize but he was crying "I miss you."

"I miss you too George" Sapnap smiled.

"Friends?" George looked up at Sapnap.

"No" Sapnap said then George looked hurt "Best friends."

"I never thought I would say this but, I really missed your cringy crap" George chuckled.

"I'm not cringy" Sapnap said stepping back for the hug.

"Yes you are" George chuckled.

"What are you gonna do about Clay?" Sapnap asked "You can't ignore him forever."

"I know, but I'm not ready to talk about that to him yet" George said "I will eventually though."

"Okay because the gossip is getting worse" Sapnap said.

"How bad?"

"You didn't hear, people are going against Clay and you for not saying anything" Sapnap said "Not long ago this random student jumped Clay, out of nowhere."

"I knew that he got into a fight but I didn't know what it was about" George said "It's really that bad."

"Yeah some people are defending you George" Sapnap said "And some against you which I could beat the fuck up."

"No, no it's fine I can handle it" George said "It hasn't gotten so bad yet."

Next day...

It was getting close towards lunch, George walked towards his locker and saw a swarm of people yelling. George couldn't make out what they were saying but they were yelling straight at him. George's ears started to hurt, then he noticed Sapnap coming out of the crowd.

"Sapnap what's going on?" George asked.

"People are angry, but ignore them" Sapnap stood by George, and realized what we're saying.