34

⚠️swear words, mention of drugs, low blood pressure symptoms⚠️

School was done for the day, and George with Tommy headed to Clay house to give his homework. George was still embarrassed but he had to check on Clay. Besides it is just gonna be a in and out trip, right?

George knocked on the house door, and Drista opened it. "Hi George."

"Hi" George said walking into the house, as he walked in the smell of baked goods filled the house "What's the smell?"

"Cupcakes" Drista smiled as she closed the door behind George.

"They smell good" George said following Drista into the dining room.

"Thank you."

"Where's Clay?" George asked.

"Upstairs" Drista said "Clay get down here!"

The floor started to creak upstairs and someone started to come downstairs "What do you want?"

"God you sound awful" Drista said.

"What do you want Drista?" Clay asked looking at Drista. His hair was sort of a mess, shirtless likes always, and in black shorts. He had a random small notebook with a dark forest green cover in his hand with a black pen.

"I have something for your throat, it will make it better and not make you sound like shit" Drista put a mug on the table.

"Did you put her up to this?" Clay asked George and he set the notebook and pen on the table.

"Nope."

"What's in it?" Clay asked.

"You'll find out if you drink it"

"Come on Big D drink it" Tommy said.

"Fine" Clay said taking a sip then immediately spitting it out in the sink "What the fuck is that!"

"Lemon juice, honey, and a bit of water."

"Lemon juice!" George said and Tommy started to laugh.

"Haha you spit it out, you pussy" Tommy laughed at Clay.

Clay then grabbed the mug and started to chug it, once he was done chugging the weird drink Drista made him he set it down on the table.

"Who's the pussy now" Clay said slightly licking his lips, Tommy looked very annoyed.

"How was it?" George chuckled.

"God awful, sorry Drista" Clay said.

"No worries, it's filled with lemon juice that's terrible."

"How are you feeling?" George asked.

"Like shit" Clay said as he took a sip of water than he put it down "I'll be back."

"Okay Big D" Tommy said watching him walk to the downstairs bathroom.

"What's that?" George asked looking at the notebook Clay had held earlier.

"Clays notebook" Drista said.

"Ooo Dreams diary" Tommy picked it up.

"Tommy" Drista said.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"You should put that down, he doesn't like people touching it."

"Why not?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy put that down before he comes out of the bathroom."

"Whats in here?" Tommy said ad he started to open it.