22

⚠️swear words⚠️

Authors note: I completely forgot to post a chapter today I'm so sorry!

1:50 PM...

George and Sapnap were sitting in George's car, thinking of what to do. Nothing came up to mind.

"What should we do?" George asked.

"I don't fucking know George, I am just bored" Sapnap groaned.

"Wanna go to McDonald's and get McFlurrys?" George asked.

"Bet" Sapnap said and George started the car.

Sapnap and George had one thing in common, their love for McFlurrys...

20 minutes later...

George pulled up into the drive through at McDonald's also known as, their favorite fast food place to go. When George and Sapnap first met they would leave their houses in the middle of the night they would drive and get McFlurrys. It brought them joy every time, almost like it was a tradition. A tradition to their friendship. George pulled up to the speaker and waited to order their stuff.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's what can I get you today?" The person through the speaker asked.

"Hi can I have a Oreo and M&M McFlurry" George said.

Since George and Sapnap have been here many times George already knew what Sapnap wanted. Sapnap skyways got a Oreo McFlurry and George always got a M&M McFlurry.

When George came out to Sapnap it was funny because the M&Ms were rainbow so Sapnap always joked around and called it a 'gay McFlurry' George thought it was funny...

"Sure anything else?" The person asked.

"Nope" George said.

"Okay your total is 5 dollars" The cashier said.

"Thank you" George drives up to the paying window. Once George payed he drove to the window where they would get their food. George and Sapnap waited since the workers we're making their ice cream.

"I have no idea what I'm gonna do without you."

"What?" George turned his head looking at Sapnap.

"Once your gone, I will have no one to talk to."

"What about Clay or Kai?" George asked.

"Their not you" Sapnap said "Their not the geeky friend that reads everyday, their not the person I would randomly make fun of for being a dumbass."

"Clay is a dumbass" George said.

"Either way he's still not you" Sapnap said.

George looked away from Sapnap and looking at the person opening the window giving George their McFlurrys. George put the McFlurrys in the cup holders between them.

"Have a nice day" The cashier said.

"Thank you, you too" George drove in the McDonalds parking lot and parked. "Now what do you wanna do?"

"Um what if we go to the park?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure" George said starting up the car again.

5 minutes later...

George parked once again but this time at a park. George and Sapnap both grabbed their McFlurrys and got out of the car. The two just started to walk around and eat their McFlurrys.

"How is your gay McFlurry?" Sapnap asked.

"Good, very very gay" George chuckled "How is yours?"