40

⚠️swear words, mention blood⚠️

George was bored, so he picked up his phone. George wasn't a big fan of social media, he only got Instagram to stalk he boyfriend. Which Clay knew about. George opened his messages app, and tapped on Clays contact. He hasn't talked to Clay at all today, and it's 3pm. Usually he would text by now. George started to spam text at the point, George continuously texted asked 'hi' or 'I'm bored, can I come to your house' with a smile emoji. George then started to call a little too much, Clay was gonna have 20 missed calls by George. And every text he sent was delivered, and Clay never shuts off his phone...

George stood up and walked towards Tommy's room, in a few weeks Tommy would be leaving to go back to Brighton. George was actually gonna miss Tommy, it will be weird not seeing his crazy self. George knocked on Tommy's door and opened it. Tommy was sitting on his red and white bed.

"Hi Gogs, now tell me the fuck you want bitch boy?" Tommy grabbed a nerf gun and pointed it at George which he likes to call his 'vlog gun.'

"I'm going to Clay and Drista house, Wanna come?" George asked.

"Yeah now leave my room Gogy" Tommy said shooting George with the nerf gun.

"Oww" George said.

"Sorry my precious Gogy, now leave I'm serious" Tommy said.

"Okay be ready in 5" George said.

"Okay" Tommy said as Tommy left the room with George and grabbed his blue coat "Let's go."

George and Tommy walked downstairs, and left the house. Fall was here, at least Tommy brought a jacket it was freezing. They crossed the road and walked around the gate to Clays house. George and Tommy saw Clays house, Clays car was there. They walked towards the doorstep and knocked on the door, and Clays mom opened the door.

"Oh George, I was just about to call you" She said, she looked hurt.

"Why, is everything okay?" George asked walking inside with Tommy.

George noticed a vase broken on the floor that Drista was cleaning up. The place looked like a wreck which was unusual...

"What the hell happened?" George asked softly.

"Clays father came to the house, also known as my ex-husband" Kristen said "Drista stop cleaning that mess and go lay down."

"Okay" Drista sniffled and gave the broom to her mom, she walked upstairs.

"Tommy go follow her" George said.

"Yes Gogy" Tommy said following Drista.

"Where's Clay?" George asked.

"Oh my George I'm so sorry" Kristen started to burst out tears, she covered her face and the broom dropped to the floor.

"Here come sit down" George lead Kristen to the couch and he sat by her. George was terrified, what was going on?

"Clay gone" She cried.

"What?" George said "Take a breath, tell me what happened."

She took a breath and started to talk "Clays father Brad came to the house today, he started yelling out for no where he clearly was drunk. And like Clay was he stepped in and started to talk no actually yell at him on how he needed to leave. Then he started to yell back, then it ended with Brad hitting the hell out of Clay."

"Oh god, is don't even know if he's okay he probably isn't. Clay didn't hit Brad back he just left the house, and I haven't seen him since. Brad then left not long after" Kristen said.