20

⚠️swear words, mention of death⚠️

There was a big mess on the floor, all just papers...

"What is that?" Clay asked.

"I don't know" George said bending down to grab all the papers. The papers all had George's name on it and numbers 1-3.

George grabbed the papers off of the floor and stood back up. He flipped through the cards until he found the first one. And he read it.

———————————————————————-

Dear George,

When you read this Im probably dead, so I wrote this for you. George my dearest son, I can't even think on what to say first so I'm writing a lot. George when we first moved out here you always asked 'Mom why are people rude in the world?' and I never gave you a true response. The reason why people are so rude or angry is because people are brutal and they will always try to bring you down. But when people do that, that's what keeps you alive sadness and anger because nobody in this world is perfect and that's okay. You are swarmed with people love you, so many people I can't even name. You are loved George.

Love, Mom.
———————————————————————

George saw a teardrop fall onto the paper. He needed this, he was so close to just giving up. Giving up on the world. His mom was right sadness and anger do keep you alive, nobody is perfect. George never had it perfect, everybody had lost someone in this world but they never forget it. It's tragic how fast people can be gone in the world, and George understood it. He understood that you only live once, he understood how young someone could die and not experience the world. But George's mom got that, she got everything she could ask for. George quickly wiped his eyes with his hand then looked at the two sitting down in the chairs.

"Aunt Kate did you know about this?" George asked holding up the notes.

"No I had no idea" Kate said.

"I should get going" Clay stood up.

"Okay it was lovely to meet you Clay" Kate stood up and shook Clays hand.

"You too" Clay said shaking her hand, then walked towards the door and opened it. Clay walked out then closed it behind him.

"I'll be back" George said dropping the papers onto the table near the door.

George put on his shoes and ran out the door, and closed it behind him. There's was Clay walking away from George's house.

"Clay" George said walking towards Clay since he hadn't been far away.

"George?" Clay turned around to see who called his name. Once Clay turned around the brunette tackled him with a meaningful hug.

"Thank you" George said.

"For what?" Clay wrapped his arms around George.

"For being there for me" George smiled.

"Of course" Clay said "I just glad your okay, I was getting a little worried."

"You worried?, that's new" George backed out of the hug.

"Also you should talk to Sapnap, he's probably more worried than I am" Clay said.

"I will."

"I should get going" Clay said.

"Okay bye Clay" George smiled softly.

"Goodbye George, see you around" Clay turning back around leaving.

George watched Clay leave then went back inside his house. George closed the door behind him. George walked to the living room and saw his Aunt Kate sitting down in the chair. She looked quite serious, it terrified George. It scared the living hell out of George, it like he was in trouble.