27

⚠️BIG TW⚠️

George sort of understood Minecraft now, he wasn't a bad player. He sucked at first,but with the help of Tommy and Clay so he didn't suck as much. Tommy was nice but not, but he constantly yells and swears. George didn't mind it though, I mean Tommy was a child that's what they do. George liked the new school he was at, he had friends many of them actually. It was weird at first because it was a private school with outfits but other than that he didn't mind it. At least he had friends. George loved it, maybe a little too much. But he never forgot about Sapnap or Clay...

1 year later...

Sapnap and Clay arrived at the school together like every other day. As Clay and Sapnap walked to their lockers a loud sound like a gunshot fired. Clay immediately hopped over Sapnap and covered him. Students started running away past the two.

"Are you okay?" Clay whispered.

"Yeah" Sapnap whispered.

"Stand up both of you!" Someone yelled "Now!"

Clay grabbed Sapnap's hand and the two started to slowly stand up the looked at the person in front of them.

It was Logan and had a gun, aimed at Clay...

"You son of a bitch Clay, you have new friends and the perfect life" Logan said as tear started to roll down his face "And you left me in a ditch!"

"Logan you don't have to-" Sapnap said as he stood next to Clay.

"Shut the hell up!" Logan yelled now pointing the gun at Sapnap. Sapnap was shaking he was terrified.

"This is your fault Clay!" Logan yelled.

"It's your fault for being rude to people that didn't deserve it" Clay said.

"But I stopped, and you left me for him and George!"

"Logan, that was 2 years ago" Clay said "That's old news now."

"No it isn't!" Logan yelled.

"Logan, put the gun down" Clay said calmly "You don't have to do this."

"You brought this upon us!" Logan yelled "You did!"

"Logan you need to move on" Clay said "We can start over."

"I don't want to!" Logan yelled "You're to late Clay."

Logan fired the gun. The bullet was roaming towards Sapnap, close to hitting him. Clay immediately thought of George's promise and covered Sapnap. The bullet then hit the middle of Clays shoulder and his arm. Once Clay got hit, Logan started to run away.

"Clay!" Sapnap said.

"I-Im okay" Clay a breath before falling. Sapnap caught him.

"Come on" Sapnap threw Clays un-hurt arm around his shoulders. Sapnap started to drag Clay to one of the nearest room, Clay started to slightly close his eyes "Clay keep your eyes open!"

Sapnap then dragged Clay towards the classroom and closed the door behind them. Sapnap sat Clay the floor, laying down. Sapnap grabbed his phone and started to call somebody.

"Come on George answer the phone!" Sapnap said.

"Hi Sapnap" George said on the speaker of Sapnap's phone.

"George I need your help" Sapnap said as tears roamed down his face at the look of Clay.

"What is it?" George asked.

"How to get a bullet out of someone" Sapnap said.

"What! Are you okay?" George asked.

"I'm fine, quick help me" Sapnap said.

"Okay what room are you in?" George asked.

"Classroom, science specifically."

"Okay look for tweezers" George said. Sapnap rushed the the cupboards to find tweezers.

"Found them" Sapnap said.

"Okay where's the bullet wound?" George asked.

"Mid length between the arm and shoulder" Sapnap said getting on his knees and setting his phone next to Clay.

"Sapnap explain what happened?" George said.

"School shooting someone got hurt, now tell me how to get this damn thing out" Sapnap said.

"Okay how to-"

"He is losing a lot of blood George" Sapnap said seeing blood on the floor from Clay.

"Tear off the shirt first" George said.

"Okay" Sapnap said setting the tweezers down and tearing off Clays gray shirt "Done."

"Okay this is gonna hurt whoever got shot sorry, but take the tweezers and take the bullet out."

"Okay I got this it's just blood" Sapnap took a breath and started to take out the bullet and Clay started to yell at Sapnap stopped.

"Shut up Clay I'm saving your life here" Sapnap said.

"Well I'm sorry I saved your life by getting shot in the first place" Clay said quietly.

"What Clay got shot!" George yelled through the phone.

"Yes because he's a dumbass" Sapnap said "You should've let him shoot me."

"Well next time I'll let him shoot you then" Clay said as his eyes closed.

"Clay I know it's hard but keep your eyes open please" Sapnap said and Clay opened his eyes.

"Okay" Clay said.

"Sapnap is there a towel or something around you?" George asked.

"Yes there's one real small towel" Sapnap said.

"Good, grab it" George said.

Sapnap moved over to the side and grabbed it...

"I think you know what to do with it" George said.

"Yep" Sapnap "Open wide Clay."

"What" Clay said then Sapnap shoved the small towel in his mouth. Clay then started to talk but it was mumbled because of the towel.

"Now get the bullet out" George said through the phone.

"Sorry Clay" Sapnap said then started to grab the bullet with the tweezers. Clay started to scream it was loud.

George closed his eyes. He still loved Clay and now he is listening to him scream from getting shot. Muffled or not it pained George hearing Clay yell. And damn he was loud. Then the scream stopped.

"It's out" Sapnap said.

"Good, is he okay?" George asked.

It was silent "Yeah" Sapnap said.

"Can he hear me?" George asked.

"Yeah he can" Sapnap said.

"Clay keep your eyes open okay, you can do this you'll be fine thanks to Sapnap" George said.

"Okay" Clay said weakly then he started to cough.

"Sapnap" George said.

"Yeah?"

"Take something and tie it around the wound" George said "That means your bandanna."

"What, no" Sapnap said.

"Clay could bleed out and die right now if you don't."

"Okay, rest in peace white bandanna" Sapnap said wrapping Clays arm with his bandanna.

"Now please get out of there and please take him to a hospital" George said.

"Okay thank you George" Sapnap said.

"Okay now I gotta to go, update me on how he is" George said then he hung up.

What Sapnap and Clay didn't know was he was on a airplane with Tommy to move back towards them...

1098 words :)