ǝ s ɔ ɐ d ǝ

"put your hands up now." 
both of their heads snapped to the door presenting with several figures that were presumed cops judging by their attire. she looked over to him with a menacing stare, "did you do this my comet?"

"i said, put your hands up now or we will take you by force." the figure commanded once more. glaring down at the blue haired she held her hands up turning to the group as they progressed towards her and cuffed her. 

taking her by force out of the room 3 figures rushed towards him, "are you alright jungwoo? she didn't hurt you right?" one of the trio asked first. still shaking from the experience, he failed to answer under overwhelming shock.

"thank god lucas got absolutely stoned." he huffed before getting hit by the one he could only assume was lucas from the blurs that he saw in front of him. "she's gone jungwoo, you're free." the hush tone of the other that wasn't arguing with each other made his eyes go wide.

sitting there still processing the words, he opened his mouth. "she's gone?" his small and hoarse voice stunned them for a moment before they smiled understandably. with small tears that managed to slip its way down their faces, "yeah. she's gone."

placing the flower vase at the memorial, he bowed down to the picture frames that stood with flowers and gifts scatter around them. unable to speak yet feel, apologetic was the word he was feeling. the families of these people forever heart broken alongside him.

"i'm sorry i caused you trouble. you should be living working your jobs that you always dreamed of and told me about. i'm so sorry." his tone more confident than the last time they'd met him. bowing once more, he choked back sobs that wanted to creep out. 

"it's be 4 years now, i've graduated. jung hwan is never going to get released. everyone is so happy, but i couldn't make you guys happy. i'm sorry once again for wrapping you up in this problem." 

"thank you for trying to protect me even though it costed your life. you should've lived instead of forced your life down the drain. it would've been more worth it for me and you." with glossy eyes he brushed over the photos of their faces once more. clasping his hands together he paid his respects and took his respectable leave.