n o t e f i f t y e i g h t

"miss jun, you requested this sharpening stone?" the lady appeared to the regal room, her sharp eyes turned to the lady with pinpoint accuracy. the stare sending unwanted shivers down her spine and the hairs on her neck stand up like she was about to be hit by lightning. 

"ah thank you, place it on the desk right there please." her angelic voice failed to convey joy, simply being too venomous to not throw the lady off her tracks. placing the stone down quickly she hurried out before feeling a sharp pain in her shin. 

gasping she turned down to stare at the knife lodged into her leg making her scream out in agony collapsing forward. "take care of the knife for me miss" she smiled approaching to close the door. the seeping red spread under her door.

humming silently, she took a hold of the sharpening stone, checking the rate and selecting her knife of choice. the silver blade shining effortlessly, making her feel giddily inside. feeling herself relax to the sight, she poked the blade silently.

noticing the dullness and lack of clearness, she huffed going to work at it, finding much distaste in it being dirty. "i want this to be covered in red not dirt." she scoffed.